Diesels in Dark Corners II, Nov 10

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Tim, rob, and Tim. Georgia has always been wanting you to come! Lol
Don't worry about the weather, the pull will go on! We will pull Sunday if we have to. This is a down home good time diesel event. Nothing like TS or schieds, however we want this event to grow. The south needs a good sled pulling event and we would love to host it.

Tell us what it would take to get yal down here and we will do our best to make it happen!

towboattrash34

Sep 30, 2010
Picayune, Ms
I'll be there for the 27th pull. It's my Bday. But will be back on the boat the 6th so ill miss the 10th pull

I live in Newnan,Ga. So ony 2 hrs away.

Last edited:

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Good deal man, yeah our normal pulls are pretty good too! It's a full day of pulling. Trucks start around 6. Diesel classes are towards the end. We will be glad to have you!:thumb:

Hate you won't be here for the big event....

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
I have been busy at work and missed a lot of pulling this fall . I already had vacation scheduled for that time anyway so figure what the hell .

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Yep! Looking forward to a good show. I'm not worried about my duramax attendance or performance. You and Ryan may wanna get on the ball, with your dodge and ford boys ! :thumb:

00f3fiddy

Sep 27, 2011
Yep! Looking forward to a good show. I'm not worried about my duramax attendance or performance. You and Ryan may wanna get on the ball, with your dodge and ford boys ! :thumb:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Coming from the person who's truck wont be ready because he is scared to get beat by.................___________________!:rofl:

ryanihw350

1stGenpuller
Oct 29, 2010
Zach from StarLite Diesel has donated an Autocal with his Stage 3 tunes($850value) and a single EFI live tune for Cummins or Duramax($350 Value).
We are going to do a free Raffle for our Dyno Participants, Pullers and Spectators.
When you register to Pull or Dyno you will be given 5 tickets to sign up for the raffle. So if you do both you will have 10 chances. Drop you filled out raffle tickets at the sign up booth below the announcer booth.

Spectators will be given one chance with their admission ticket when they had it to the ladies in the sign up booth below the announcer booth.
We will draw the winners for both raffle items at the halftime show of the pull. Must be present to win!
So if you pull or dyno, you will have a chance to up your prizes potential!!

00f3fiddy

Sep 27, 2011
I talked with someone today and I believe you workstock boys will be crying again this year. Theres a 6.0 coming to break some hearts.. Thats right you read that right SIX POINT OH! I cant wait its gonna be great!