Diesel sled pulling android game

DieselDummy

Dirt Dummy
Oct 13, 2011
NY
I've got everything you can buy for work stock, 500' is as far as she will go!!!

You have to build boost at about 2k, let flag drop and nail it, but you have to catch it just right and she will dig to 500!!!

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
if you have a jailbroken iphone you can change ALOT of stuff......for the better.

Mine is jail broke and im pretty good on tweaking stuff but what are you saying here? Is there some tweaks i can do in this game? Ive noticed you HAVE to keeps your fluids changed every couple pulls or you fall off. If i change my diff oil and engine oil i go from 160ft to 200ft immediately. My problem is it takes forever to build enough money to buy any parts and by the time i have money to buy parts i need new oil which costs alot of money! The oil needs to last longer so i can buy more parts

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
so what your saying is, you need mo monay

like dis ?
D1F44631-1AC6-4DDA-9A41-73EC3FC9AA4A-3275-0000008691F4BB2A.jpg

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
That sounds a lot more difficult and tedious than just increasing your bank amount.

This takes the fun out of the game since you can buy whatever, whenever you want......but here goes:

Download "ifile" from Cydia, you will use this to edit the game file.

Important! open ifile, go settings and turn both "hidden files" and "application names" to on. Otherwise you will just see a bunch of letters/numbers that won't make sense to you.

home should be /var/mobile if not, navigate to it. now follow "applications", "Diesel Pulling Challenge", "library", "application support" and here you will see savegame.data

Click and open savegame.data with "text viewer". At the bottom left is the search option. search for "money" and you will see your bank amount beside it. At the top left, choose "edit" and add a few zeros to your dollar amount. Make sure to just change the number here and not delete the code it is surrounded by. Click SAVE and then DONE.

now you are the richest diesel puller around! lol :thumb:

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
yea theres a few ways to do it. You can also change any part (i use manifolds) to -800000 so everytime you buy it, you get that much in your bank account. and its not difficult at all.

I actually like it better. You can eventually run out of money i guess and have to go back into the game to change again. In my case, all i do is every time i build a truck, i buy cast manifolds and 150% injectors and automatically get millions in my bank account.

but whatever works

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
I would say that after you add 3 or 4 zeros to the bank account initially there wont be a need to refill, the game is going to be boring when all the classes are maxed out except for the items you have to pay for.:thumb:

Kind of gay that even the pro modified only pays out $100 for a big win. it is going to take forever to get ahead without buying points or cheating!