Diesel shop in/near NW CT??

saint

Feb 26, 2011
NW Connecticut
Just PM Stacks04 here.Hope he doesn't get pissed at me. He's a good dude ! :hug:

That GM dealer is the only one I let work on my truck. I've met the tech they take VERY good care of my rig! I don't know how deep Jannetty gets into GM's. A Dodge he'd be all over it. Ted is a good guy also but you WILL pay to have him o the work not that he isn't worth it but you will pay.

does stacks04 work at the dealer or does he do stuff on the side?

saint

Feb 26, 2011
NW Connecticut
You aint kidding LOL

OP We can test your injector balance rates if thats what your concern is, right by Danbury.

yeah my truck is smoking a lot at idle. white smoke. i fear that i need new injectors. come to find out they were never changed before the 7 year 200k mile warranty from gm ran out. the time limit screwed me cuz i only have 128k on the truck.

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
isnt ben kinda hard to get ahold of? i sent him a pm a while ago and havent hurd anything back.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Yes he is, I have tried many times too.

He probably needs help but has not found or knows anyone that he can trust and or is qualified. That and probably there is to much for him to handle and not enough to put on full time help.

Who knows but him. Plus he has his MOM busting his balls for being a well educated grease monkey! All the tuition payments soaking in a parts cleaning tank! :roflmao:

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
Ah I see, No biggie I just wanted to see if he was interested in troubleshooting my truck, alot of guys on here speak highly of him and I thought he may have a good chance of tracking down my issue. Even if he responded and said hey man I can't look at it, or I don't want to, but like I said its not a big deal.:thumb:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Don't take my word as I know whats going on I'm just speculating. I haven't spoken to Benny in a long long time.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Don't take my word as I know whats going on I'm just speculating. I haven't spoken to Benny in a long long time.

There was talk a few years ago that he was a potential son in law prospect you were considering. True?

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
That GM dealer is the only one I let work on my truck. I've met the tech they take VERY good care of my rig! I don't know how deep Jannetty gets into GM's. A Dodge he'd be all over it. Ted is a good guy also but you WILL pay to have him o the work not that he isn't worth it but you will pay.

Ted is pretty good with GMs but he does CHARGE you for what he does. They do trannies, turbos, injectors, dyno tuning with hp tuners. The usual stuff.