Diesel shop in/near NW CT??

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
If you prefer a Dealer I recommend Loehmann Blasius. I can also give you a Tech's number for side work. They are located in Waterbury although the dealer. Side work is elsewhere but not far from Waterbury IIR. Then there is BT Diesel but he's in SE CT.

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
I had a polish moment there for a minute and mixed up my east and west. Mass deisel is like 3 hours from nw ct :thumb:

saint

Feb 26, 2011
NW Connecticut
If you prefer a Dealer I recommend Loehmann Blasius. I can also give you a Tech's number for side work. They are located in Waterbury although the dealer. Side work is elsewhere but not far from Waterbury IIR. Then there is BT Diesel but he's in SE CT.

i was actually thinking of that dealer. i know where they are off exit 25. i would actually prefer a fellow diesel enthusiast doing side work or a dedicated diesel shop though. it'd be nice to meet some new diesel guys. none of my buddies have diesels. shoot me a pm about this tech your talking about. thanks a lot,justin.

saint

Feb 26, 2011
NW Connecticut
really? im from torrington. i live up off highland lake now in winsted now though. whats your name if you dont mind me askin? shoot me a pm if you want. never seen your truck around before.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Just PM Stacks04 here.Hope he doesn't get pissed at me. He's a good dude ! :hug:

That GM dealer is the only one I let work on my truck. I've met the tech they take VERY good care of my rig! I don't know how deep Jannetty gets into GM's. A Dodge he'd be all over it. Ted is a good guy also but you WILL pay to have him o the work not that he isn't worth it but you will pay.