Diesel Bros

dmax_ty

Aug 18, 2011
Utah
Even though they don't really do much in the innovation department for the diesel scene, this was an awesome gesture.

If there isn't link to the video of this poor family getting berated by a garbage human being over the Memorial Day weekend due to their truck breaking down on them, I'll drudge it up and post it.

Though it will be all "bro'd" out, it is a damn cool thing to do, IMO.

LML6600DMAX

Dec 9, 2015
Hope someone treats that guy the same way when that 6.4 cracks a few pistons and takes the block with it. No reason to treat folks that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Wow, that's not cool. And saying the power steering has nothing to do with steering :roflmao: I know first hand I can't steer my truck with the power steering out. I grenaded my first steering box that way, trying to push the truck around a tight driveway when it wouldn't start.

It sounds like the guy got what he deserved to lose his job. Dang, charging a guy with a broken truck to move it just because you want his camping spot. Classy.

WisconsinMax

Apr 29, 2012
SW WI
The dirt bag got fired over it. Hope it all works out for the family after dealing with that worthless mouth breather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
This is in my state, 2 counties away from me. He has been fired from both of his jobs over it. He was on several of the local diesel/automotive FB pages that I am on and every single one of the pages really tore him a new one over it. He won't be finding work in this industry, probably ever again.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
What a piece of $hit that guy is.

What does this have to do with Diesel Bros though?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
wtf was he getting so f**king hot headed for? shit, ive had people in my paid campsite before that were not suppose to be there. All i had to do was ask them to move and it was a non issue. If they were broke, id have no issue helping them get on their way, only going to help my week/weekend start sooner

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I made it a minute into his bullshit. I would have lost it.

Cool diesel bros stepped up to help.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
People should not be spoken to that way. Hope he knows how to strech that forty bucks out.

dmax_ty

Aug 18, 2011
Utah
wtf was he getting so f**king hot headed for? shit, ive had people in my paid campsite before that were not suppose to be there. All i had to do was ask them to move and it was a non issue. If they were broke, id have no issue helping them get on their way, only going to help my week/weekend start sooner

This is what I couldn't quite grasp either. He was probably trying to act all bad in front of some buddies.

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
I couldn't figure out what the guy was so mad about from the video. I still don't know. But there's little doubt the guy is an asshole. I was taught to help people that needed help.

Now because of the current political climate we live in, and the cast of characters, it has been turned into a race/immigration debate (based on the titles that came up in my YouTube feed while watching the linked video).

dmax_ty

Aug 18, 2011
Utah
Diesel Bros are smart about marketing. :D

Ha you do have to give them that. They really are a cool bunch of guys.

I couldn't figure out what the guy was so mad about from the video. I still don't know. But there's little doubt the guy is an asshole. I was taught to help people that needed help.

Now because of the current political climate we live in, and the cast of characters, it has been turned into a race/immigration debate (based on the titles that came up in my YouTube feed while watching the linked video).

It really is. 99.9% sure that was the reason the guy went 0 to Douche in .5 seconds.