"Diesel bros"

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
"Diesel bros"

This thread took about 5 left turns and I'm fn lost now.
No idea who chavis is, Obama is a dumbass, the world is getting dumber, Stacey David has a slick mullet and diesel bros sux balls is the jist of the thread right?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Yea this thread got derailed haha,

Chavis is a member on here (cafreyer) and works for diesel sellers. (On the show)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Easy for you to say. Lol Rupert sucks, when I move back in thinking twin falls or Pocatello maybe. After the navy i wanna try to go to school in San Diego, if not isu has a really good machinest program from what I hear.

Blackfoot or idaho falls fck pocatello it's a shit hole and full of rag heads now.

I lived there 6 months and said screw this.

Isu does have a very good program though

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
Blackfoot or idaho falls fck pocatello it's a shit hole and full of rag heads now.

I lived there 6 months and said screw this.

Isu does have a very good program though

Haha I my sister and brother in law all live in IF, ISU does have an awesome program from the list of equipment I've read about. San Diego has some options that match that too. I guess we will see how much more Idaho grows within the next year or so. I know it's flourishing right now and growing fast. I guess it's just all this California sun that makes me wanna stay just a smudge longer :spit:

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
I fully agree! All the shows nowadays have to appeal to the dumb and illiterate. Society is just getting dumber and dumber because of the illiteracy of shows like "Diesel Bros", the stupid people are breeding lol. Movies like Wall-E and Idiocracy are slowly becoming reality's.

As true diesel enthusiast we should do all we can to improve our image in the general public eye. Shows like "Diesel Bros" don't help this image. We should do all that we can to get shows like this off the air... I would suggest going to this site and telling them your thoughts, make your voice known!! https://corporate.discovery.com/contact/viewer-relations/

Thank you for posting the link. :cool2: A review that conveys our disgust in how this show portrays our hobby has been sent.:thumb:

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
I welcome all you "truck builders" to challenge my truck to any competition you can think of oh wait it's already in the ultimate callout challenge going up against the best lmao my trucks been in the 9s way before most of you guys even had efi. Good talk fellas

Did you watch the show? You seem to be an intelligent guy I can't imagine you feeling good about the way the show depicts this hobby.
It sounds to me like you are in a great place to make something positive come out of the feed back on this thread.:thumb: I would love to see the show become something we are all proud to see on the air...

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I'm going to have to watch it now. I haven't personally watched the show yet. I know from past experience how film companies make things completely different then how they really are. Discovery had a show last year about a salvage yard about 20 minutes from me. They made the place seem like such a joke. I have been there many times before and it's nothing near what discovery made them out to be.

You cannot really blame the shop for how bad the show is. Their not the ones producing the show. All discovery cares about is getting the viewers attention and getting as many people watching the show as they can.

I completely agree with others as to the offense he took to our opinions on the show. No one said anything bad about anyone in particular, the show must have just been bad. If discovery messed up the plans bad enough to mistaken a 12v being put in when it clearly wasn't, then maybe Chavis or whomever should be watching the show before it airs to catch these big mistakes.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
I had it DVR'd and watched it last night. I wish they would focus more on the builds and less of the soup opera drama on the show!!!

As far a Chavis, I hope your really not that arrogant! I understand its not easy to hear negative views of something like this that your being a part of, but maybe take some of the suggestions to the people in charge and try and make it a better show. I have always liked your truck and your willingness to share info, but lose the "F$ck you guys" attitude!!!

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Thank you for posting the link. :cool2: A review that conveys our disgust in how this show portrays our hobby has been sent.:thumb:

X2 just finished my review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're welcome for the link. Glad to hear some more reviews have been turned in!! We should be doing all that we can to improve our image in the general publics eye :thumb:

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
The show

I have not watched it yet but from all the stuff I seen the goofballs do on ytube its not looking good. I'm getting old and I just don't understand the young flatbill guys and what they think is cool. I would also bet money I was in the 9's with a street vehicle before young gun here was even born! Now that doesn't make me any better than anyone else. Just the same as young gun being no better than anyone else for being on the show. I hope they make it into something good but I'm not holding my breath.

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
Fast N Loud is a good show IMHO. They show quite a bit about their builds and some of the work that goes into it. I also liked the overhaulin show it was in depth and gave useful information.

I used to enjoy Fast N Loud, but they aren't really builders IMO...they started off well, but 98% of what they do on TV is bolting on suspension parts & tires...and bolting in a built engine from somewhere else, and hauling it somewhere else, and have interiors done somewhere else... They really don't build the whole car IMO.

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I used to enjoy Fast N Loud, but they aren't really builders IMO...they started off well, but 98% of what they do on TV is bolting on suspension parts & tires...and bolting in a built engine from somewhere else, and hauling it somewhere else, and have interiors done somewhere else... They really don't build the whole car IMO.
I haven't watch any fast N Loud lately. Since I moved the 8 mo ago I have done well without cable tv. Last episode I saw they took some concept challenger and took the motor and trans out and retro fit it into the old challenger. I actually have a few pictures of it. They had them up in indy at the US nationals.
f9d973c9cefbaa3a37278bdcf8091c42.jpg

0eb2f0eb43c8460860d250a7cedd15ac.jpg

d7cddf950b7c96554a1acce7d8e02622.jpg

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Just another stupid "reality" show for me to never watch. The Discover Channel is a joke. Only thing to discover is how lame their programming is.

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I haven't watched this season yet so no spoilers. Discovery can do better work if they would focus on details instead of just showing crude humor and comic relief. Most viewers will lose intrest if the meaning of the show isn't shown. Example: Gold Rush, I have noticed they haven't showed much of the clean ups or the sloucing or mining. All they care about is who's going to get more ounces and their living conditions. If they would take intrest and learn what they were filming they would be much better off.

Evansdmax

Nov 29, 2015
I do like gold rush.... A little over the top and I'm not a Todd Hoffman fan at all.... But like most of the rest of it..... Moonshiners is one j can't get past.... Josh Owens lives about 2 miles from me and j know for a act they distill water like nobodies business....

08 ccsb lt stock for now