DHD Brace with leveled truck

830king

Oct 24, 2013
Central MN
Is the front diff all tight in its mounts and all the bolts still in place? I've seen a truck with one of the diff mount bolts missing, so maybe your diff isnt in the right spot and causing your clearance issue?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LBZ_Baker98

Jul 8, 2016
Texas
Okay, Quinton made it work. We had to loosen the front dif and tilt it back and re tighten bolts. Roller bearing assembly still wouldn't fit so we turned the wheel to bring the brace away from the dif. then installed roller bearing. The brace rides on the roller bearing constantly when going straight. steering is a little stiff but doesn't feel like its binding. thinking this might be due to the pitman and idler arm being basically brand new still and being really tight.

Austin17

Mar 1, 2021
I know I'm late to the conversation, but I can't find the info I'm looking for. I put a DHD brace on a leveled truck, and I suspect the idler bracket is bent. I bolted the angle iron piece to the centerlink, but when I bolt the brace to the diff, I've got to use an adjustable wrench to twist the angle iron up enough to get the brace to fit, and when I was done, my tires were toed out horrible.. any suggestions?