Grainmasterc

May 11, 2021
Louisville, Ohio.
Howdy, I have a 2015.5 LML. w/ S&B cold air intake, FASS supplementary fuel pump mounted mid chassis, 4” flopro full straight exhaust, trans tuning and sport economy tune. Running a single tune only.

Late last week I noticed that my truck seems to sound considerably different than when I got the delete about a month and a half ago. When first deleted it had that nice smooth hiss of the turbo while even slightly throttling on it and a decent rumble to it when at idle, now none of those sounds are as loud or noticeable in my opinion.
Also on occasion I get a heads up saying trailer brake system*, Today I noticed that when setting parking brake and hitting set cruise. My truck will not engage into high idle at will anymore as it previously did.
Not sure if that and the sound difference are unrelated issues but I wanted to pick some educated brains and see what y’all come up with.

Lemme know, thanks.

Last edited:

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Any codes?

EGR still intact?

Possibly the TBCM relay or brake pressure sensor or a bad wire/short somewhere

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Might want to edit your post and remove the tuner name, for their sake. Id also give them a call and ask their opinion on the changes.

Moved to LML section.

Reactions: Grainmasterc