D'bag Audi A8

Aug 3, 2013
Arizona
I'm amazed the EPA hasn't made more restrictive laws against the diesel game. I'm also amazed at how many videos I see everywhere of people that are so proud of the smoke their trucks give off. Its just dumb

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Wow you old-timers are working with a lot of feelings back in the day you guys used to the same shit as youngsters are doing right now and yes I'm proud of my 13 second truck because I paid for it and I did all the work my self it's my first diesel i've never had a truck that did 13 seconds in a quarter mile with a 6 inch lift 35 inch all-terrain's so yes I'm proud of it no it's not the fastest but the fastest are sitting there on big tires lowered four-wheel-drive launching and I'm not

Very nice I know I have a long way to go but I'm broke Ballin on a McDonald's budget lol I'm just proud of what I've done so far in the 7 months I've had my truck, and my truck doesn't smoke only when I put my foot down it lets out a puff but on my level five with my foot down it smokes and then goes away I'm in California we have regulations are here

No need for punctuation when it is not coherent....

Last edited:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Are you a tree huggin' tree eatin' kinda guy like the good ole Euell Gibbons, I'll try some cat tails down by the river for lunch later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XJMIu18I8Y

You friggin know it!!!
lol
eh, well....maybe I'm a little too "big city" for cat tails right now...but you know when the buildings crumble and commodities fail, I'll be eatin opossum stew with cat tails on the side
:coolspot:

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
I know, RIGHT!
31 y/o punks, runnin around reeping havoc on our quaint and quiet streets...

oh, wait...what?
@31....he isn't a kid, now, is he?

:angel:

If he is a kid, then damn, makes me a infant?! :roflmao: