D'bag Audi A8

Socal_Dirtymax

02 2500 HD CC/SB
Sep 9, 2015
Riverside CA.
Wow you old-timers are working with a lot of feelings back in the day you guys used to the same shit as youngsters are doing right now and yes I'm proud of my 13 second truck because I paid for it and I did all the work my self it's my first diesel i've never had a truck that did 13 seconds in a quarter mile with a 6 inch lift 35 inch all-terrain's so yes I'm proud of it no it's not the fastest but the fastest are sitting there on big tires lowered four-wheel-drive launching and I'm not

Last edited:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Wow you old-timers are working with a lot of feelings back in the day you guys used to the same shit as youngsters are doing right now and yes I'm proud of my 13 second truck because I paid for it and I did all the work my self it's my first diesel i've never had a truck that did 13 seconds in a quarter mile with a 6 inch lift 35 inch all-terrain's so yes I'm proud of it no it's not the fastest but the fastest are sitting there on big tires lowered four-wheel-drive launching and I'm not

the problem arised when the EPA started jumping on all the tuners for the smoke. to keep the sport alive, alot of us have turned anti smoke and preach it to the new comers so we can keep enjoyin the diesel performance game.

and you still got ground to make up on 35s lol. they have been in the 11s on many different trucks and ive been deep into the 12s on 37s and an 8" lift for the last few years :D

SwitchBack

Sep 8, 2012
Vermont
the problem arised when the EPA started jumping on all the tuners for the smoke. to keep the sport alive, alot of us have turned anti smoke and preach it to the new comers so we can keep enjoyin the diesel performance game.

and you still got ground to make up on 35s lol. they have been in the 11s on many different trucks and ive been deep into the 12s on 37s and an 8" lift for the last few years :D

Yeah but he is who he is and he defiantly ain't who he ain't. So if you knew who you were you'd understand who he is....

:roflmao:

Socal_Dirtymax

02 2500 HD CC/SB
Sep 9, 2015
Riverside CA.

Very nice I know I have a long way to go but I'm broke Ballin on a McDonald's budget lol I'm just proud of what I've done so far in the 7 months I've had my truck, and my truck doesn't smoke only when I put my foot down it lets out a puff but on my level five with my foot down it smokes and then goes away I'm in California we have regulations are here

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach

What a lift and 35's slow you down...:dontknow:

Not on the lb7...:D:D:D

Stancedlb7

Cummin Stroke this Duramax
Feb 9, 2015
SLC, UTAH

Dude I'm young! But props to you. Be proud of your truck! We aren't giving any body shit about smoking or how slow there truck is. We are saying you NEED to use periods!

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
I'm gonna say be careful and be courteous on the road. You don't know who is "about that life" and willing to start throwing bullets. :hug: Also your age has nothing to do with your immaturity there are more than a few guys younger than you who understand smoke is bad mkay?

socal_Dmax

Noob
Feb 8, 2010
San Diego CA
Hey take it easy guys its amazing that he was able to get away. That A8 either had a 4.2L V8 or the W12.......those are some SERIOUS highhhhh HP motors :eek: