DA's Stock LBZ goes 12.42 @ 106!!!

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
LBZ's have a better top end than the older motors and raised shift points will really help. With 27K PSI rail pressure on 30% injectors you shouldn't need anywhere near that much PW to get the fuel you need to go with the air a 4094 will provide, then you can bring the timing down to match up with it. If launching softer gives worse 60's and where you like to launch at gives you that much spin than a locker and/or some cheater slicks (or at least toyo proxes if you don't want to buy somthing strictly for racing on) are most likely in order.

Last edited:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Im EFI Live Stupid , Im waiting on someone to come to th earea and leave it to them to setup and just drive it that and get a bigger turbo.

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
I go up to New York City from time to time too so we could probably set up a test and tune session at a nearby track. But coming down to the beach for the weekend and running on our track would be ideal. I just bought cheater slicks so we could do good consistant launches during tuning.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Wonder what kind of difference that will make to the normal 3000'+ we see at the local track here.

i just checked my last time at our track and the d/a was 6125 :eek: acording to there calculation i would have run a 12.30 with a 1.82 60 ft :nana:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
3000' is a good day here. It's usually closer to 5000' DA.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
what were you running ( time wise )before the motor died and it looks like you will be done with the build soon :)
Ran a best of 12.09 before it broke. Like Kat said, it's back up and running. I'm going to have it at the track this weekend. I'm hoping I can get my dual fuelers installed next week in time to race it again Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Ran a best of 12.09 before it broke. Like Kat said, it's back up and running. I'm going to have it at the track this weekend. I'm hoping I can get my dual fuelers installed next week in time to race it again Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.

thats a damn good time with high d/a, that thing's going to run like rape date with a dual fueler :D