dallas penn runs 9.77 at 134 in indy

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Im not sure your allowed to claim anything about camomax anymore....

Dallas will tell you that he has yours, demitri's and robs tunes to choose from, thats his right. But there is a ton left on the table, this i know.

BTW it's better to add timing than to throw it...

I really wish you had a pulling truck sometimes. People would love clobbering you week after week with your arrogant attitude. You wouldnt be able to hide at your local track then! You said on comp d you were trying to help the sport. This post is a perfect example of how you are full of $hit sometimes.

Dallas@SunCoast

Sep 7, 2010
I watched your 9 second pass as we were in our drivers meeting, sounded like you were out of Rpms on the big end when you went bye us, i would say it has tons more left in it. Congrats!

I was draining my lift pump lol a titanium 220 isn't enough so FASS wants to see twin 260 HD's on it! I got an Industrial 120 stroker pump over a stocker with 200 over inj..... Lots O' fuel

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
I really wish you had a pulling truck sometimes. People would love clobbering you week after week with your arrogant attitude. You wouldnt be able to hide at your local track then! You said on comp d you were trying to help the sport. This post is a perfect example of how you are full of $hit sometimes.

if i sled pulled i would have to start with less teeth just to fit in....:rofl:

BTW i've traveled to more states raceing this year than you have in the last two years...

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
www.fleeceperformance.com
Im not sure your allowed to claim anything about camomax anymore....

Dallas will tell you that he has yours, demitri's and robs tunes to choose from, thats his right. But there is a ton left on the table, this i know.

BTW it's better to add timing than to throw it...

Brayden do you rework the injector bodies or use stock ones?

They are Bosch Motorsports nozzles, not going to say what flavor. The bodies have had some work done as well. Greg won't steer you wrong.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Congrat's Dallas

White paint spec by ME!!!!! lol Is there any other color????:roflmao: Congrat's that is super fast and only going to get faster. Jeff

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
if i sled pulled i would have to start with less teeth just to fit in....:rofl:

BTW i've traveled to more states raceing this year than you have in the last two years...

Oh here we go with the teeth missing, how original, did you think of that by yourself??:roflmao:

Yeah i dont race, so probably so. But Ive won more national events this year than you have in the last 2. :hifinger:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I also brought over Timmay copy of the time slip

here ya go
timeslip.jpg

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Congrats! Definitely impressive. It's too bad a certain someone can't seem to congratulate others without stroking their ego at the same time. Good luck dialing it in even more.

Dallas@SunCoast

Sep 7, 2010
White paint spec by ME!!!!! lol Is there any other color????:roflmao: Congrat's that is super fast and only going to get faster. Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I couldn't have made that pass without you buddy! I def owe ya a beer!

Congrats Dallas. Got to see it run in person again. Are you going to the event on July 9th in Commerce?

I'm gunna try, I gotta finish the cage and dial my wastegate in before I hurt something.