Cop killed in our town.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
National news. Ex-LAPD officer is the shooter. School called and told us to take a detour.

The story is REALLY weird.:confused:

He might have been fired for speaking against a fellow officer in a civil case involving brutality, then went ballastic.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Man I bet.....do you guys have police officers as guards in the school?

Yes, there are police officers on campus. But, I'm sure there will be more today. My guess is they think the guy has left the area. Got more phone calls and texts stating the police department is suggesting the kids go to school.

One of Allison's friends parents where letting her stay home so Allison thought she should be able to stay home also.

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
Was listening to the story this morning in my way in. Hope all is good I. Your area Kat. Keep us in the loop

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
well dont drive thru torrance in a steel blue nissan titan, the torrance PD already shot @ two innocent ladies in a vehicle "close" to the description of the suspects, 2 newspaper delivery ladies! then shot at another innocent man driving a vehicle not even close to matching the suspects truck..

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL

Holy ****.......This seems like an extremely intelligent person they pissed off badly.

This will not end well at all, for the people he had listed. I understand he is pissed off at the dirty cops, but why the children of them?

His wording and acronyms (military) he uses are precise and accurate. I'm assuming he was a Combat/Police Naval Officer, from the pic I seen earlier when he was being welcomed back from deployment, he was a leutenant (O-3).

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Sounds like a nut job who is quite full of himself and his alleged abilities.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
My best guess is he is long gone. They found his wallet with ID and badge near a San Diego Airport. They where also saying he might have hijacked a boat down there. I wouldn't be surprised if he just didn't drive across the border.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
My best guess is he is long gone. They found his wallet with ID and badge near a San Diego Airport. They where also saying he might have hijacked a boat down there. I wouldn't be surprised if he just didn't drive across the border.

IDK, from his letter he seems pretty committed at this point.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
After reading more I was incorrect. He started in San Diego last night, coming north where there was 1 police officer shot and injured in Corona, then went East to Riverside where he shot and killed one police officer and injured another one :cry:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2013/02/christopher_jordan_dorner_lapd.php?page=2

UPDATE, FEB. 7, 12:47 P.M.: KNBC/Channel 4's news helicopter is right now over a burned truck with a roof rack in the Big Bear area.

It is such a remote, rugged area that ground officers have yet to reach the vehicle.

However, the station's helicopter reporter claims an unidentified deputy said the burned truck fits the Droner suspect vehicle description "to a tee."

UPDATE, FEB. 7, 1:11 P.M.: LAPD SWAT team members have been deployed to Big Bear, where Droner is suspected of possibly being holed up, KTLA/Channel 5 reports.

UPDATE, FEB. 7, 1:30 P.M.: Black Forest Lodge owner Rita Wilson tells KTLA/Channel 5 news that Big Bear hotel and motel owners are warning one another about Droner possibly trying to get lodging.

Taxi service has been temporarily suspended in the popular winter resort village, Wilson adds.

bartman432

Nov 4, 2011
This is not going to end well. I don't see him just killing himself. He's going to go down in a nasty gun battle. What a ball less person he is to shoot and kill two unarmed civilians, then ambush to Riverside officers who were just sitting at a red light.