Converting LBZ tunes to use in LMM

pl_silverado

Jan 29, 2012
I've been on the other max forums forever, but this seems like the place to go when it comes to these types of questions. So after selling off my lml's, and totaling my lbz which was absolutely the best running truck I've ever owned, I am left with an LMM. I have a perfected (imo) DSP5 tune for my LBZ that i'd like to somehow utilize in my LMM. Is this possible? The LBZ was an 06 and the LMM is a 10.

pl_silverado

Jan 29, 2012
Just copy and paste the tables. If you made a LBZ tune you can make an LMM tune. They’re basically the same. Just watch to make sure the axis are the same.
That was my plan, but then I saw the LMM has a lot more tables that do not appear in my LBZ like all the different altitudes. I will try copying the tables that appear in both and see where that gets me.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
That was my plan, but then I saw the LMM has a lot more tables that do not appear in my LBZ like all the different altitudes. I will try copying the tables that appear in both and see where that gets me.
You should adjust the tables for altitude but if you just keep them all the same you won’t have a problem

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
You should adjust the tables for altitude but if you just keep them all the same you won’t have a problem
Except when you do drive at a higher altitude it will run like a dog. At least mine did until I adjusted the altitude tables to compensate

Reactions: gmduramax

pl_silverado

Jan 29, 2012
So I can make all the different altitude tables the same as whatever the matching table is from my lbz tune without issue ?