Congrats Brett Deutsch on a new personal best & New Prostreet record @Rudy's!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Congrats Brett and Crew on a new personal 1/8th mile best of [email protected] with a new best 60ft of 1.325! Truck is being consistant and getting faster ever time. Unfortunately for Brett in the second round a slower truck double bulbed him screwing him up on his spooling and cost him the round win. That was a long trip for Brett and crew to go out like this:mad:

On an even better note, this pass makes it the fastest 1/8th mile ProStreet pass on record todate!

Attachments

Last edited:

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
Congrats Brett and Dad. I was blown away when that little truck made that pass. Its always nice to see nice things happen to nice folks that work that hard.You guys must have a pretty darn good tuner also. Nice work Mark.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Very nice job to all involved

Truly a awesome truck. It's nice to see a Duramax mixing it up with the big dogs! Nice to see a "good working setup" using the power and applying it. Funny how you get away from "truck trannies" and get a "race" tranny how things work out. Gearing means a lot drag racing. Sounds like it's holding up also so that's the best thing. Awesome job.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Awesome truck, I've never seen a truck run that hard and clean at the same time. My kids and I stopped by the trailer and took a close look at it. It looks as good as it runs!!!

Low366Dmax

Pin it to win it
Aug 23, 2013
NH
What an awesome pass that was to see. Pictures don't do this truck justice!

Sent from my iPhone

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
His 5.60 pass looked effortless for the truck. Everybody's going to have their hands full when the tuning is worked out. Very impressive truck to see in person everything is immaculate. I would of loved to have seen him and Seth Sullivan race it would of been a toss up on who took it.

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Thanks guys!! It was my race to lose and I f'ed up and was not up on boost when I went into the lights. I leave with 40-50 psi, on the run I lost I looked at my data log and I left with 6 psi. Now that I have a set up that is working and I can make rounds with, I just need to practice. I'm hopping to get with Mark before the year is over and spend some time at the track working on fine tuning everything. If we get it dialed in and the track is hooking we will turn it up and see how close to that 8.5 we can get.
Rudy's race was well run. It was by far the best outlaw race I have been too. The weight limit was 4500 and trans brakes were allowed, unlike most of the other outlaw races were it's 4900 and no trans brakes. They need to come up with rules and have everyone follow them. It's too hard adding 400lbs to the truck then trying to get the suspension dialed in. Everyone racing at Rudy's in the pro street class are stand up guys always willing to give you a hand. It's great to race guys like that. I think there were 22 trucks in the pro street class but only 16 of them made the cut. You had to run at least a 6.7 or faster to make the cut. Out of 16 trucks 5 of them were in the 5's. There were no by-runs and I think only one pro street truck broke.
I have one more race I'm going to and that is my local race at Byron Dragway on Oct.25 if the track is hooking, witch it usually is we will turn it up there.
Thanks to my sponsors
Danville Performance
HSP Diesel
Wagler Competition
Bullseye Power
Neal Chance Converters
I need to thank the HSP Crew for helping me out on Saturday at the race.

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Love this truck!! can't say it enough!! Even if it didn't have the current success it would still be one of my favorites builds i've ever seen. :thumb:

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I have a pretty descent video of one of Bretts runs from the stands, only problem is there was a vendors trailer blocking the board so no time can be seen. I don't know how to post it but I'd be glad to email it to anyone that would like to post it up.