Cold Weather

tbj

Jun 4, 2008
Mills Co., Texas
How do all y'all in the north, east, and Canada handle this crap? Its not gonna get over 15 to 19 here for the next three days and this is bulls&%$#!

I'm used to at them most the 20's for the low and then warming up to the 50's!

For the love of God I don't even know where the plug for the my truck is!

tbj

Jun 4, 2008
Mills Co., Texas
You can bundle up for cold, but once you're nekked, you can't much more to cool down.

Yes I can, when at the lake I can jump in the lake with my woman nekkid! Or hop in the pool!:D

Oh it is now 12 with a wind chill of -4, this is nuts for Odessa!

Last edited:

Jetty LBZ

work in progress
Jan 24, 2011
middle TN
id rather work in the cold than in the heat but nothing is worse than working when its in the 40s and the ground is soup!

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Lol I dunno how cold it got last night but I started my truck headed out an it gelled up an died with both winter cover on it says 6 normally with both covers on an a warm engine its +20 degrees higher then it is outside an that's with out the breeze

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
-6 wind chill, normally in the 30's or 40's for this time of year:confused:
It's a Chill into the bones in TX and drier up North some so warmer. Cold is intense down there when it hits. Take the medium climate of Colo./Wyo. it's both hot and cold but liveable. TX heat is like hell in summer to me. Mix in that humidity sucks bigtime. It'll change hang in there.

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
Take the medium climate of Colo./Wyo

Still streches pretty far both hot and cold... (CO)

It was -24 last night, probably -50 with the wind

Summer gets over 100 degrees, but usualy in the 90's, times when it's 85 degrees at night. (Which I realize isn't that bad compared to Arizona, Texas etc.)

It is dry here though, which has it's benefits.

Northern California was pretty medium... didn't really exceed 90's, and winters were just rain, rarely froze. But there is too many retards living up there to deal with.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
It was in the 20s here today. I think the high was 26 or something. Yesterday was brutal with a high in the low 20s and 30 MPH winds made for wind chills in the negatives. I absolutely HATE cold weather. I'd much rather work in 100+ than below freezing. I just feel miserable when I'm cold, but I don't mind sweating. I can take a 15 minute break and drink some water in the shade, and I'm ready to go for a while again. With the cold it isn't like that.