Chinese FICM

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
I'm so tempted to buy one just to see what they have inside and if it's worth anything. Buyer protection should give a wee bit of confidence. Maybe use my CC on PayPal then AliExpress protection. Hopefully one will give me my money back if it's junk

I'm wondering if they even have a vehicle to test the design on. Do they sell the GM/Chevy Duramax over there? It wouldn't be good enough to just test it firing injectors. It has to be able to communicate over the CANbus and report codes, etc. I doubt they would go through the effort to import a vehicle to develop this on

turbovan

Too many toys!!!
Mar 4, 2018
Abbotsford, BC, Canada.
I'm so tempted to buy one just to see what they have inside and if it's worth anything. Buyer protection should give a wee bit of confidence. Maybe use my CC on PayPal then AliExpress protection. Hopefully one will give me my money back if it's junk

I'm wondering if they even have a vehicle to test the design on. Do they sell the GM/Chevy Duramax over there? It wouldn't be good enough to just test it firing injectors. It has to be able to communicate over the CANbus and report codes, etc. I doubt they would go through the effort to import a vehicle to develop this on
I'd be willign to split it with someone,lol. Might be a viable option or something to reverse engineer.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Might be worth a shot. Never know until someone gives it a whirl. Lots of decent LS stuff comes from china land and lots of junk also.

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
The seller specializes in knock off auto parts, and that's one of the cheapest things on the site.. Open just over a year.

Biz.png

I do like the: "Guaranteed Exact Fit for easy installation" yet the picture looks nothing like a LLY unit, has no fuel connectors, and bolt holes are not even close.. That tells me the OS is likely just as close fit..

You guys out in Cali order a few to test. Then when arrives with no Prop 65 Warning on the box, turn em in to the state, which will happily fine them $450 per unit, and ban the product from import.

Problem solved.. :p

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Was thinking if they are going to purchase and run it, then we can always wait for their feedback first. But if no one pulls the trigger I'll do it