Cheetah Turbo's

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
www.fleeceperformance.com
I think my website is a little misleading as to the price of the turbo's. They were listed at 2999.00 and 3499.00.. That includes the refundable 500.00 core charge.

So in the end after your turbo arrives at FPE, you only spent 2499.00 for the 64mm or 2999.00 for the 68 or 71mm.

The new even better pricing is here Cheetah Turbochargers

There are also other options available such as a 2.6 high pressure ratio wheel for the LMM.

The first true LMM cheetah will hit the UPS truck tomorrow and it is Nice :D

LB7 Cheetah's will be available shortly as well. In Journal and Ball bearing. Ranging from 2.5 - 3.0".

Thanks,

Brayden & Chase

Thanks,

Brayden

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Brayden, what kinda magic do you have in store for the LB7 boys? Will this be a VNT retrofit or still the borg-warner unit? What can i expect out of it- power capablility, cost, etc. Thanks in advance!

And thoes UPS trucks need twin cheetahs! Them cummins powered suckers are slow and i hate waitin on parts:rofl::rofl::rofl:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:eek::drool::happydance: 3.0

I'd love to test that 4 you :nanawrench::thumb:

I run the piss outta my truck, (in a Good way) if it can survive me, it can survive anyone!
I need mucho air w/ 50% sticks!

vortecfcar

No longer a member
Jun 28, 2007
:hello::D

I'll take the LB7 Cheetah please..... supersized ;)

Nick

ps- How do the rods look?

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Didn't you know. Brayden has been incognito with UPS for Dale Jarrett to come back out of retirement and drive the Brown truck in the Craftsman series:D...... JK...

Brayden,,, Make mine the super 3.0:)

whats the super 3 :confused:, maybe I need one too ;)

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
There are also other options available such as a 2.6 high pressure ratio wheel for the LMM.

The first true LMM cheetah will hit the UPS truck tomorrow and it is Nice :D

Thanks,

Brayden & Chase

Thanks,

Brayden[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to it thanks brayden :D

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
www.fleeceperformance.com
Nick, Those Rod's are beautiful.. :eek:

Installing them this coming week and I'll let you know how they work. I have a feeling that I'm going to be ordering a couple more sets.

Brayden

GRAYAREA

Who's this REDNECK TEXAN
Jun 29, 2007
UPS needs all the help they can get to catch us FED EX guys :rofl: i have a friend who drives for ups and i drive for fed ex so it just so happens one day we were side by side at a stop light we both are motorsports guys and the light turned green and we were off i put 2 truck lengths on him :D

The best part is .............................................................. I drive a semi for fed ex not a little package truck

Needless to say he was not happy

I didnt know i could speed shift and eaton fuller 10 spd but i did