Check this out!!!!!!!

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
yuko, a ford, eww....:roflmao: never the less, thats haulin the mail..

kmax05

Jun 15, 2008
Some tranny for a stocker to hold that power!! Now lets hear the rest of the story.:rolleyes:

Smokum

May 21, 2010
Old news. Pat already has a thread about it. Ford=Fail in either thread though. Definitely some exaggeration going on I'd say.

05greendmax

dyno and drag numberssoon
Dec 26, 2009
ohio
i hope pat reclaims this so that way we cant be beet by a ford thats the biggest slap in the face to me i hate ford

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
CP4s are going to bits and peices on the new ones now it said in DP rag last month or so. Glad they told us so soon. Glad I have a CP3 I think for now.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
...the truck remains mostly stock. Ford says that its engineers and Oklahoma-based Hajek Motorsports only installed a high pressure fuel pump, new fuel injectors, new turbos, and modified the compression ratio.
That's mostly stock? Different compression ratio means the engine has been torn completely down. What all else was done while they were in there? Plus, I'd bet they didn't lower the compression ratio by cutting the stock pistons down :angel:

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
WTF! at least make it a dodge that beats up on us. I suspect steroid use!! Needs to be tested for performance enhancing drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
lol come on u puss try it without the cage. lmao I hear ya on the cage. Time to start a new build. :thumb:

Haha, no just don't like the cage in a daily driver and I'm not giving up my truck! With my current setup I am 160mph at the top of 5th so I know it could do it. I have had it over 130mph a few times cough cough, lol. I want to go do the standing mile but this whole cage thing is my problem. Damn rules, ughhh!