Carrillo Rods, Cut and coated pistons,Bearing gaskets and Turbos No Group Buy Or Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeanDmax

Ya, it's Fubared
Apr 16, 2010
Price please

Hi, looking for some prices shipped to 14303.

02 LB7

Complete gasket overhaul kit with head gaskets, no bolts needed.
Std rings for stock pistons
Carillos

Thanks

fatboylmm

Dec 3, 2009
Could you pm me your number please I have lb 7 issues. I need a top end kit but may just go through the whole motor. Thanks

Kutchey2

Apr 15, 2011
Hey Henry, in your opion what would you recomend for a light build? Rods, pistons, gaskets, and bearings?? Maybe heads? I'm not sure everything I'll need. I'll be hopefully around 850hp with my twin setup and it will be a weekend play truck. Thanks!!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Hey Henry, in your opion what would you recomend for a light build? Rods, pistons, gaskets, and bearings?? Maybe heads? I'm not sure everything I'll need. I'll be hopefully around 850hp with my twin setup and it will be a weekend play truck. Thanks!!

rods,pistons its a have to for fresh gaskets and new bearings head studs main studs would be nice but that's up to the end user. Stock heads and stock came have made a lot more power then your looking at. If you have the money to put heads and cam its there pick. My basic build in my truck is still running strong.

HogAssWild

Nov 12, 2009
Ill take a white sticker to give u some advertisement down here in east tennessee

102 crescent dr
Loudon tn, 37774

Thanks bud:hug:

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
still running the deal on rods henry? if so shoot me a pm crowers or carillos Shoot me a price. Thanks, Eric

Last edited:

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I am puttin the basic lbz mpi twin kit on my truck and wondering what u would recommend for other upgrades for a stock motor right now? What % over nozzles, anything for cp3 and what about up pipes and manifold?

I am planning on buildin my motor and wanna be 850-900hp for sure and would like to know what I need for my motor build comin soon? And what do I need to upgrage my basic mpi kit to pull those numbers also?

I know its a lot to ask but if u could pm me a price on that stuff it would be great. Thanks

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I am puttin the basic lbz mpi twin kit on my truck and wondering what u would recommend for other upgrades for a stock motor right now? What % over nozzles, anything for cp3 and what about up pipes and manifold?

I am planning on buildin my motor and wanna be 850-900hp for sure and would like to know what I need for my motor build comin soon? And what do I need to upgrage my basic mpi kit to pull those numbers also?

I know its a lot to ask but if u could pm me a price on that stuff it would be great. Thanks

pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.