Carrillo Rods, Cut and coated pistons,Bearing gaskets and Turbos No Group Buy Or Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bml2200

Oct 16, 2008
IL
Price for .020 over forged Mahle pistons and all the gaskets, bearings, and orings to rebuild a LBZ.

DuramaxPowered

Pushing my luck....
Jan 27, 2008
Monroe, MI
Henry, I'm looking to start building my spare motor. I need a price for the following. Already have a set of pistons/rings.

Carillo Rods
Head & Main Studs
Valve Springs
all bearings
full gasket & o-ring kit

kenny

kennydiesel
Mar 5, 2009
washington state
Hey Henry. Do you know any info or have you heard of the use history on the Carrilo rods? I been reading some stuff and just want to see if you had any info on the longevity/mileage of these? Thanks again.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Hey Henry. Do you know any info or have you heard of the use history on the Carrilo rods? I been reading some stuff and just want to see if you had any info on the longevity/mileage of these? Thanks again.

No I do not and read the same post you did about the wrist pin bushing. There has been others with Carrillo rods and Crowers and not had issues like this so it could of been a one off.

The Funk

May 3, 2009
southern indiana
build

Hey henry pm me a price on a Carrillo Rods, Cut and Coated Pistons assembled bottom end ill send the main studs, push rods ,tts cam and stock bottom end lbz. Thanks Ryan

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Hey henry, could u pm me a few things. U have any lbz blocks or short blocks built already? Lookin for a motor to handle 850+. Thanks. Or parts to make it handle. Lol. Rods, pistons, so on. Thanks again.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Hey henry, could u pm me a few things. U have any lbz blocks or short blocks built already? Lookin for a motor to handle 850+. Thanks. Or parts to make it handle. Lol. Rods, pistons, so on. Thanks again.

Have a Built LBZ that will be done this week. Mahle forged piston stage 2 cam ported heads, Push rods beehive springs, Arp head stud Arp main studs along with main girdle. New oil pump new oil cooler new tig welded water pump.Carrillo rods Clevlite H series bearings Ati balancer and Suncoast flywheel all balanced and ready to go. We also have another block ready to build they way you want it to be.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Hey henry pm me a price on a Carrillo Rods, Cut and Coated Pistons assembled bottom end ill send the main studs, push rods ,tts cam and stock bottom end lbz. Thanks Ryan

I will shoot you a price or if you want callme or send me a text tomorrow. 443-907-4838

Thanks
Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.