calling out JoshH

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
all of yall in or around Houston? I'll be there for a week visiting a friend starting Sat. Be flying in. I keep my eyes peeled for any of yall. :cool2:

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
I'm to the northwest at 249 and the beltway. :hello:

Josh, I was pretty rough on the truck yesterday and couldn't get the codes to come back on. I'll lay it all out this weekend and see what happens. Everything is looking good so far!! :thumb:

The truck shifts better and better everytime I get in it, I'm going to have to put a block of wood under the pedal to keep me out of trouble!! :driving2:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Nothing yet. The motor isn't back in it yet. I should get my new twin kit soon, and it should be running soon after that.

Good God Josh, get that motor in already!! Before we start calling you Johnny, or Nick.....:rofl:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Good God Josh, get that motor in already!! Before we start calling you Johnny, or Nick.....:rofl:
Believe me, it isn't totally my fault. I'm waiting on some trans parts before the motor goes back in, but even then I can't drive it until the twins get here. I'm anxious to drive it again!:toetap::eek:k: