Cab mounts

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Without even looking I had to edit my above post, only 1 part # is new and that's the upper I'm guessing based on the price compared to the others on my list

Cropped the pic so you wouldn't see how much of a discount I got on em :thumb:

I remember what I learned in first grade...sharing...:hug:

PhilsLB7

Way Better Than Facebook
Jun 29, 2009
Tennessee
Thanks for the feedback and part number info Sean. When our financial situation improves I'll be looking at getting a set. I'll just have to live with it for now.

Drewsdmax

Jul 16, 2012
I have a quick question, I bought the new hydraulic mounts, lower cushion and retainer but for the life of me i cant get the new upper mounts to fit through the hole. it was fairly rusty, but i filed the shit out of it and even filed the edges of the mount but it wont go. Almost seems like its just a bit big for my truck. should i use a dremel or something to make the hole bigger? or is there another part number for a 2005 truck? thanks

JDPlowboy

Feb 6, 2011
Anybody tried these on a Reg cab? The driver side has the alignment cups and I know they for sure won't fit there... But what about doing 2 on the passenger side?

CentolaCCSB

It will probably break
Nov 2, 2015
Mass
So just a quick recap.. I have a crew cab short bed so i can use the new hydro mounts for the back 2 of the cab and the regular OEM from the factory for the rest.. Right?

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Mine beams like a MOFO after removing my tools and toolbox weighing in around 1000lbs and rode like a Cadillac....:thumb:
=
2vtdr7o.jpg

=