c4 vette and dodge hemi rc/sb

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Saturday night the wife and i were headed back from downtown phoenix. there was a big cruise that happens twice a year down there and we always head down to cruise the limo.

Well on the way back, we turn off onto the main streets to get back um......... mexico, yeah mexico. on the way a red c4 vette comes blowing by me and kinda weaves in and out of the little bit of traffic in front of us. first light im a couple cars behind and he hammers on it blowing off his tires into his 2nd gear shift. traffic clears up so i roll up behind him a bit to the next light where a grey dodge hemi rc/sb is already waiting. Erin tells me hes asking to run from 40mph. the vette must have been his buddy as he then turned to him and kinda chuckled tilting his head back as they were talking.

so with no one in front on a desert closed course road, just as we crossed into mexico :)angel:), we run up to 40 and the guy honks if off before i even spool. What ever, i hammer down and the vette is a car or 2 infront of the truck and im a car behind him. i light and scoot right around the dodge with out issue and pull right on by the vette at a speed below 100 and but faster than 50 ;). hit the next mexican stop light and the flat biller kid in the truck yells out "dude that was SICK! that ****er smokes some, pulls the front up and is f***ing gone!". vette was yelling something about spinning tires and all i hear the kid say is "dude, blame it how ever you want, you still got your ass kicked by a big f***ing diesel!". Erin looks at me and goes "just what you need, more to feed your ego" and giggles. :roflmao: :rofl:

i dont seem to get very many races but when i do, they have a heck of commentary to go with :roflmao:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
lol! I read this as if I were reading a comic book!

Nice kill!! :thumb:

hahaha pretty much!

Nice James! Good thing smoke is okay in Mexico:D

I can't find any races up here it seems... Wtf it's just a diesel?

she just smokes cause i slammed the throttle and had no boost, after that its clean sailin on the tow tune. they either know better or think its a joke :D. thats how it is around here most of the time.............. i mean mexico.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Nice James!
MEXICO:roflmao:
I think there's a little rd in Mexico that we all know;)
It's in these moments it almost feels worth all the time and sacrifices made to do what we do. Bet you're even happier now with your decision to keep pushin the limo:thumb:

For now I'll have to live vicariously through the rest of you guys:eek:
Thanks for the read...:D

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
You boys like MEXICO!?!?! :woott:

That movie never gets old!!

tumblr_lvexf2tQF31qfa1jdo1_400.gif

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
You boys like MEXICO!?!?! :woott:

That movie never gets old!!

tumblr_lvexf2tQF31qfa1jdo1_400.gif

Hahaha such an epic movie.

Nice James!

MEXICO:roflmao:

I think there's a little rd in Mexico that we all know;)

It's in these moments it almost feels worth all the time and sacrifices made to do what we do. Bet you're even happier now with your decision to keep pushin the limo:thumb:

For now I'll have to live vicariously through the rest of you guys:eek:

Thanks for the read...:D

You got it jason. Soon enough you will be out pulling up the asphalt lol

Nice James! And you still have 37's on! ;)

Damn right! My transfer case hates them right now though lol

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
^^^ Hahaha!! Ya mine hated me for while and finally said "F you I'm done". Then I upgraded to a 273.