C N C Head porting

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
What do you want to know about them? We have seen proven results that have lead us to the design that we now offer. pm me for pricing it all hinges on how much of the head you want done. Springs, bridges, porting, valves, surfacing,etc.

i think what he was looking for was something along the lines like SoCal a stage 1 or 2 and so on. or do you just do what will be best for each person and truck?

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
My truck sure as hell loves 'em! Keep up the good work Dave! (just dont make too many pal, the race competition is rough enough!:thumb:)

Havent put them on the flow bench yet. Im not going to guess the cfm increase but I will follow up with the numbers tomorrow if I get a chance. Remember the cfm flow on the intake side isnt as important as the exaust and thats what I focus on the most for most builds. on extreme performance builds there is a good amout done to the intake aswell. And compared to socal I have no idea.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
What mill are you using? Just curious, as I'm in the machining business, not engine work though.

Wolf

04BlackSmoker

Apr 8, 2009
Havent put them on the flow bench yet. Im not going to guess the cfm increase but I will follow up with the numbers tomorrow if I get a chance. Remember the cfm flow on the intake side isnt as important as the exaust and thats what I focus on the most for most builds. on extreme performance builds there is a good amout done to the intake aswell. And compared to socal I have no idea.

This was the kind of info that I was looking for...
How they maybe would compare and if you had any
flow #'s, and the type of work thats being done and
whats being offered...