Buyer Beware: Fidel Velasquez/Relentless Performance/murdered out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

murdered out

RELENTLESS
Aug 28, 2009
d town
I'll see if I can get one 2 marrow from my banker it frustrated me so bad I have to go to the bank and get a copy of this crap when I have plenty of other things I have to do

Chevyguy08

Needs a straight jacket
May 11, 2009
Gillette Wyoming
I'm very angry not only cause I have been threatend you would have to read all 24 pages to under stand on duramax forum

Ive read them all, im a moderator over there, called you out on your bs, you sent me 2 pm's , i called the number you left and no answer straight to voicemail for that last 4 hours, im pissed and sick of the games

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Ummm, here's a dumb question. Why would you not post the proof? It would sure shut everyone up. The only reason I can think of for why you wouldn't is if you don't have it.

I'm out I'm done with this thread say what u guys want think what ever!

LOL, really man. Wouldn't you post it to basically save yourself? Not to satisfy me...You always do this, you scam someone, then when everyone calls you out on it, you threaten them, then cuss at them, then it comes down to people trying to reason with you and say "ok, well just show me something..." and you throw up the "whatever say what you want, I know I'm right"...

WOW, simply WOW, and do you really wonder why or are you just that plain freaking dumb man?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.