Bought a triple turbo duramax!

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
Check out the precisely torqued turbo housing bolts!
IMAG0007.jpg

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Yeah i had paid for the ppe front end and asked for a tracking # and was told he worked till mid nite and was going to bed and he would get me the tracking # when he got up,funny how the steering parts were thrown in with the truck.not a hugh deal becasue after 1 week of no responce i was able to reverese the payment.

Can you please email me the name of the dealer and the details of this transaction? I would like to get to the bottom of this..

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Can you please email me the name of the dealer and the details of this transaction? I would like to get to the bottom of this..
He had a post for selling it off the truck No big deal Dan it was for used i got my money back,just goes to the credibillity of the seller i think.

gr8shot

Practically stock
Apr 28, 2009
Grand Island, NE
Wow for $20k he should have known better than for it to be anything short of a cobb job. You can't hardly buy a stock lbz with under 100k for that kind of money. Sell the triples and buy a used motor to drop in. Then part out the built motor and he'll be sitting pretty good. Be a shame to do that to the truck but might have to in order to have a driveable truck.

Fwiw I would have bought it too for $20k!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
I saw that it was hacked up a little but a lot of this stuff was covered by piping and it wasn't knocking because you couldn't rev it up. He said he had just put bad fuel in the night before and we believed him.......