Black Chrome stacks

$Smokin_Duradog$

Sep 16, 2006
Goshen, IN
I did a search on here wasn't able to bring up what I was looking for. Here is a link to the Silverline series Black Chrome exhaust stack.

http://cobbsdieselperformance.com/i-5096171-silverline-6-black-miter-cut-stack.html

I have dual 5" in 6" out Chrome 36" long miter cut stacks now. I was thinking of switching to the black chrome but would like to see a picture of black chrome stack on someones truck. I was hoping they look like a smoked look like taillights and stuff and not like a stack that has been powder coated black.

I think a smoked look would match the dark gray mettallic color my truck is. Post up pics if you have any please! Thanks!

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
From what I gather it has an extremely glossy black look vs. a pretty matte black on the powder coated regular black stacks...

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
I could be wrong! wait for some other responses to confirm or deny what I posted. That's just the impression I have gotten, but I don't own one myself.

It may be more smoked than I was thinking... I guess I was thinking of the black stainless?

Here is a pic, it was labeled from left to right:

Black stainless, black chrome, chrome, stainless

black%20chrome.jpg

$Smokin_Duradog$

Sep 16, 2006
Goshen, IN
Sweet! I like the black chrome look kinda like it has been slightly smoked. Thanks for the picture! I wasn't sure what was different about the Black stainless and the black chrome the black stainlees is to close to black stacks for me!

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words! Thanks again.

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
madmatt has a black chrome stack. We have a buddy that came up with the color. It is awesome looking.

Yep had my black stack from MBRP and the billet clamp blasted and powder coated black chrome. Looks great and has held up to the heat well. I'll post pics later or u can go back through my threads and see where I posted pics of my truck.