Bens address

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
James I assume you got everything figured out?

hot cocal, I never heard from you about your order?

Email is the best way to get ahold of me if you need help right away with something. I get dozens of calls a day, and because I like explaining things and talking about this stuff and genuinely have an extremely hard time being "rude" and saying "Im sorry, I cant talk any longer, I have to hang up the phone and get back to work now"....its impossible for me to answer everyones phone calls all the time.

Ive spent hours on the phone with people getting off topic and talking about the most unrelated things (some guy calls about a lockup controller simple wiring question and 90 minutes later we're bullshitting about the bi-xenon projector HID retrofit I did in my truck, like WTF), and its too much and takes too much time out of my day.

I know I should be better about that and more efficient on the phone, but its pretty much impossible for me to hire/train someone who can answer all of the technical questions, and as I said before, Im too "nice" to actually tell people "I need to get off the phone now, good bye".

Ive also spent HOURS on the phone with people swearing up and down that they had their lockup controller wired correctly, after which I finally said "im just going to email you a diagram"...I emailed the guy a diagram and he sends me an email back 2 minutes later "oh oops, I had these two wires crossed, I fixed it according to the diagram and now it works great, thanks!!".

Or the hours ive spent explaining "what is a lockup controller", when ive already written books on them explaining what a lockup controller is on both my website and the forums.

I know a lot of you guys would rather hear it from my own mouth rather than just reading the words online that ive spent hours typing up answering the exact same questions, but please please pleassseeeeee can you try emailing me first?

This past weekend being 4th of July, I was away for a few days and Im just playing catch up right now, but by this afternoon all emails will be answered and all orders placed from July 2-July 7 will be shipped out.

ben

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Idk if I just wrote his number down in haste and wrote down the wrong number or what, but trying to contact Ben by email is the best. I wrote him an email about my issue with the order I received, and with in 12 hours he had a response to me:thumb: I think that is a very respectable turn around. Ben is sending me a new box immediately:woott: and will send the light saver module as soon as they are available

Also, Ben informed me that at the time of my order there was a shortage of the light save modules that I ordered, and for the delay in shipping he had thrown in the digital dsp5 switch for free as good fodder:happy2: wow, talk about a nice guy, I might just remove the key lock switch I have been running(now that my daughter has moved out and won't be hauling motorcycles with the truck) and run the super sweet digital DSP5 switch Ben sent me:D

Thanks Ben, you rock dude:hug:

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
Ben.... need you to email me back

I have tried phone calls, emails, texts, facebook, and every other way I can think of to get ahold of you. I ordered lockup switches... Was told they would be done... and now I have 3 trucks waiting to have them installed... Season is half over and don't know what to do..

Tim

816-617-2465 Cell

[email protected]

Baillie diesel
426 S Patricia St
Nixa MO 65714

Tim Hecker on facebook

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
I don't like calling him out period... I have praised his products for several years. Always done what I could to help him and answered his calls everytime. Figured he would treat me with a little bit of respect...

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
I've tried contacting him in every "appropriate" way according to how he has stated he wanted to be contacted...hasn't worked yet.

He's the one who contacted me 2 months ago and said he would be more than willing to swap me boxes for the one that's unlocked... I replied immediately and said sounds good and even told him I would pay every bit of shipping on his end and my end and he never got back to me and now I've sent multiple PM's and an email with no responses.

Kinda sucks when you spend $500 on someone's product that the instructions stated can do so many more things only to find out upon trying to access these other features that they have been disabled. And now can't get one that is unlocked.

All I want to do is delay lock up by 1 second or so, so if I spin off the line in 4wd, my truck doesn't fall on its face cause the converter locked while I'm still spinning.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Another one. Didnt see Ben going down this road but its possible. Hopefully he gets everything straightened out and doesnt end up like all the fly by night diesel perf shops.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Sounds like another Trent. I feel bad for you guys. There is nothing worse then not being able to make contact with somehow who owes you money or a product. Been down that road many times and it sucks!