Banks Call Out Scheid/Hypermax/Wade For NHRDA Season Opener

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Sitting in the corner :dunce: I will not commit at this time... Cause I don't want to be like Nick when I grow up :eek: :roflmao:

Seriously I have to wait until it gets closer. Allison Sch. is impossible to predict this far in advance.

Can't wait until July 2 and she will be driving :driving:

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
If they break the records they will go back into retirement till its broken ago. They want to put that in there adds as record holders again. They have some cool stuff coming out, I can't wait to see it happen. Don't care who wins or losses it will be a cool event, wish I could see it in person. Anyone know what kinda blower they are using, in assuming a kobelco?

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Sitting in the corner :dunce: I will not commit at this time... Cause I don't want to be like Nick when I grow up :eek: :roflmao:

Seriously I have to wait until it gets closer. Allison Sch. is impossible to predict this far in advance.

Can't wait until July 2 and she will be driving :driving:

:D :D ill be there ill bet you $100.00... Oh wait I'm still up $100.00 from last time :hug:

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Seems like its only the Cummings™ guys running there mouth. They don't like seeing technology taking over. Makes me laugh when they say banks is all about the business but yet call the others hypermax and Shied.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I am so excited for this..... mostly to see friends and fast trucks.. I hope I don't have to work that event.

I'm. Seriously excited for this. Lbz will dominate as usual:D:happy2:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Casper's been out for a long time, would take a little doing, and yes agree it is better suited for Super Street unless it has been seriously modded in body and suspension.