Banks Call Out Scheid/Hypermax/Wade For NHRDA Season Opener

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Wade has some 300 cfm heads of his own.
Its gonna be broken trucks or broken Records.
Plus dimitri is also building an s-10 and seth is gonna be tough.

I wish gale the best, but now that he has put the challenge out.
I am sure it may light some fires.:thumb:

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
Shooting to have the PSK Nova ready for this event, its getting the Billet motor. The PS truck will be ready for sure though, cage is getting a cert tues. then we can start having fun.

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Wade has some 300 cfm heads of his own.
Its gonna be broken trucks or broken Records.
Plus dimitri is also building an s-10 and seth is gonna be tough.

I wish gale the best, but now that he has put the challenge out.
I am sure it may light some fires.:thumb:

Please don't spoil a good thread and what could be a great turnout with that piece of shit stick. If he is coming out for the dyno event then great. He hasn't made a decent pass, (infact hardly and any passes at all good or bad) with his Prostreet truck without breaking something. It looks like an out of control pogo stick going down the track because the suspension is so messed up, so don't hold your breath that he'll make it past his first qualifying pass before breaking if that.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
It would be absolutely great if those rails and Wade's super stock truck could make it to Bakersfield. Then another rematch in Texas in October. Last time we were in Formosa the track was pretty slick, if they could get prepped really well it would be an awesome event and just what the Dr ordered for Diesel Motor Sports on the drag racing side.:happy2:

plumber802

OCD Diesel Head
Mar 23, 2013
Vermont
Good luck to Team Banks.:thumb: Looking forward to some more "street cred" for the Duramamax...

Last edited:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Please don't spoil a good thread and what could be a great turnout with that piece of shit stick. If he is coming out for the dyno event then great. He hasn't made a decent pass, (infact hardly and any passes at all good or bad) with his Prostreet truck without breaking something. It looks like an out of control pogo stick going down the track because the suspension is so messed up, so don't hold your breath that he'll make it past his first qualifying pass before breaking if that.

well there is a first time for everything.
I just know there are gonna be some new faces and ideas which is a good thing.
Glad to see gale back at it.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk