Bad knock at idle. No throttle response

Kremington

Oct 14, 2020
LLY motor ran great yesterday. No drop in gas milage. Started it this morning to go to work and it’s now knocking. It will not come out of idle. Check engine light is on. Fueled it about a week ago and it’s just over 1/4 tank. Stock injectors. Balance rates have been fine. I’ll be putting the scanner on it tonight. Any input on where to start would be greatly appreciated!

Kremington

Oct 14, 2020
Does it sound like an old tractor? Have the injector connectors been ice picked?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Yes it sounds like a tractor. I am getting a
P0202 inj 2 control circuit
P2149 injector group B supply voltage.
I have done nothing with injectors yet.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Look up the ice pick method for LLY.
GM has a repair kit for injector connector #2 and #7 if you want to go that route.

Repair connector, clear code and good to go.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Sounds like an injector harness connection. You can try the ice pick fix as a temporary solution if you want to test it.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Most likely cause is a loose injector connector. Likely either #2 or #7. I'd start there. Research (ice
Look up the ice pick method for LLY.
GM has a repair kit for injector connector #2 and #7 if you want to go that route.

Repair connector, clear code and good to go.

I agree with the above posts. Also, nice to see you back around here!

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Most likely cause is a loose injector connector. Likely either #2 or #7. I'd start there. Research (ice

I agree with the above posts. Also, nice to see you back around here!
Welcome back Mike.:cool:
Hey guys! Been a minute. Came looking for some info, and saw an easy question posted lol. I may be more active, but been crazy busy lately. Also switched to the dark side, 4th gen cummins with plenty of goodies :cool: