B&B Truck in Penn....

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Congrats! :rockon:

About any "Dodge Mod List"...

Never believe it. I don't believe I've ever heard of one that wasn't classified under Fiction at the public library. A late model Dodge CR with no injectors, turbo, or pump mods is rare at a competition event.

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
Congrats! :rockon:

About any "Dodge Mod List"...

Never believe it. I don't believe I've ever heard of one that wasn't classified under Fiction at the public library. A late model Dodge CR with no injectors, turbo, or pump mods is rare at a competition event.

i dont think he has the money for that yet, hes only had the truck about 4-5 months.....im not saying i trust what the guy says, cuz the last couple years he had a 7.3PSD with turbo sticks and pump mods, and was still runnin stock class.

elhuntr06

elhuntr06
Jun 21, 2007
Queen Annes county
Huntin - I will be back Aug. 2nd for some more fun!

Mitch - Not sure, but both were white. I met the Dodge guy in the office to pick up the check, but did not talk much. I think they told me the Chevy won last month.

The one white d-max was me ended up 2nd and did win last months pull should still be first in the point standings, Good job to all the team salad guys
we had a really good showing.

Last edited:

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
The one white d-max was me ended up 2nd and did win last months pull should still be first in the point standings, Good job to all the team salad guys
we had a really good showing.

hell yea, i slacked in the pulls but made up for it in the drags till i ran into that black 07 LBZ runnin the MCR9 tune,:rolleyes: no wonder he beat me i was drag racin on my pullin tune:eek:

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
Who's fault was that ? :p :joker:

you should have seen it kat, i was tearin up those fords and dodges till i hit that dmax, same truck as mine but he had good tires, mine are almost bald, he pulled me by 4ft on the start and i finished around a foot behind him on a 200ft track......i like my pullin tune :rofl:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
you should have seen it kat, i was tearin up those fords and dodges till i hit that dmax, same truck as mine but he had good tires, mine are almost bald, he pulled me by 4ft on the start and i finished around a foot behind him on a 200ft track......i like my pullin tune :rofl:

I just got off the phone with the driver of the Black 07 :eek: I asked him if his ears where burning ;)

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
Thanks That truck you have pulled very good too were did you end up placing at. Yeah come on over next time there will be 5 of us with d-maxs

yea stop by and say hi LOL i know i was well after i got beat, but by then you guys were all lining up for the shotout.....but next time ill def stop by and say hi to all of ya.