B & B Pulling Team

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
B&B + 1300hp gasser

B&B killed them tonight guys. Todd's truck ran supper sweet tonight. It got first in stock diesel class with a very very bad defuel 1st to 2nd shift and it even sounded as if it defueled a little in 3rd. Randi got a full pull in open class with the same defuel problem followed with a 253 foot pull. Congrats Todd and randi.

Steves truck on the other hand was a site to see. Blowing the intercooler line sounded like a 12 gauge going off next to you. He finally found the problem and got the intercooler hose on the truck. Open class he had a couple problems the best side to see was when his traction bars got all bent up. Steve was running a set of bfg all terrians and they put the big cut boggers in there place tonight

They both put on great shows tonight and showed them gassers to think twice before picking on small tired trucks.

Steve, Todd, Randi

It was nice seeing yall tonight and talking to yall thank you todd for sharing some of your knowledge with me. It was awesome to sit out there and BS. Hope to do it again sometime.

It was CRAZZZZY man. Its like steve finally bursted something.

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
B&B killed them tonight guys. Todd's truck ran supper sweet tonight. It got first in stock diesel class with a very very bad defuel 1st to 2nd shift and it even sounded as if it defueled a little in 3rd. Randi got a full pull in open class with the same defuel problem followed with a 253 foot pull. Congrats Todd and randi.

Steves truck on the other hand was a site to see. Blowing the intercooler line sounded like a 12 gauge going off next to you. He finally found the problem and got the intercooler hose on the truck. Open class he had a couple problems the best side to see was when his traction bars got all bent up. Steve was running a set of bfg all terrians and they put the big cut boggers in there place tonight

They both put on great shows tonight and showed them gassers to think twice before picking on small tired trucks.

Steve, Todd, Randi

It was nice seeing yall tonight and talking to yall thank you todd for sharing some of your knowledge with me. It was awesome to sit out there and BS. Hope to do it again sometime.

Curt I moved this in this thread :D

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
It was a draw for 1st with Steve & another & that would make us 3rd. Not a bad night :D

Its in the books as a draw it is BS B&B has first and second against the gasser. With a very bad defuel in todds truck. Randi got a full pull Me, Todd, And a couple others that yall would not know including Todds kids where right at the full pull mark. The front of the sled was past the full pull line. What it was is the sled owner didnt wanna see the gasser get beat. I see his point. The gasser excuse for not finshing the pull was i am out of gas. Should have had a diesel:D

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
We did show them a thing or two about diesels...... The truck we were in the pull off with, is the top dog in the open class. The Bfg's did an awesome job and my traction bars are junk..... No spray to get in the pull off, but I did bump it a couple of time to get the tie. Thanks for the scramble by everyone to get the boot back on in time...... Todd's truck is one sick stock charger truck...Congrats Randi.

Last edited:

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
We did show them a thing or two about diesels...... The truck we were in the pull of with, is the top dog in the open class. The Bfg's did an awesome job and my traction bars are junk..... No spray to get in the pull off, but I did bump it a couple of time to get the tie. Thanks for the scramble by everyone to get the boot back on in time...... Todd's truck is one sick stock charger truck...Congrats Randi.

Steve if u ever need a temporialy driver for that truck dont be afraid to ask:rofl:. i dont kill chargers im just not to rear end freindly:D