Automotive "terms" and fads that make you cringe

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I already don't like it just by the account name, tallanasty trucks. Some people's kids....

Canigetanamen

Dec 12, 2015
I hate to see all the trucks with the rear dropped and the front at normal height. I think they call it a Carolina lean, I can't stand it. Go buy a Honda Civic...

I couldn't agree more!! I've heard it called "bulldogged" also.

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"

weazel

Oct 5, 2011
Mason, TX
I couldn't agree more!! I've heard it called "bulldogged" also.

Around here, the kids are saying "Cali-lean"..

I've started calling it the Texas ass drag... Or the wormy dog! Can't stand that crap!

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
Most of you fellows may be too young to remember guys bragging about having a 3/4 cam or a full race cam in their gas burners. I usually walked away on those, but sometimes I would ask for an explanation on those two terms, which usually was 5 minutes of useless bs.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
lowered trucks are gay. extended duramax tow mirrors with nothing in tow. rhino lining anything besides the bed. rockstar wheels. American Force wheels. most of all... light bars.

chrome bug deflectors, rain guards,door handles(escalade ok), 24"+wheels

maine04max

Dec 11, 2008
Most of you fellows may be too young to remember guys bragging about having a 3/4 cam or a full race cam in their gas burners. I usually walked away on those, but sometimes I would ask for an explanation on those two terms, which usually was 5 minutes of useless bs.
now I'm starting to remember how old I am Lol

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Remember TruckNutz?
I HATE them things...I can't think of a single worse thing to put on your rig, SERIOUSLY...
Call me lame, old fashioned, homophob, I dont care, I jus don't see the humor in it

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona

Yep, a friend had suggested sticking it up his cowboy friends horses ass to make the horse go faster, broke back mountain up a horses ass..:rofl:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
lowered trucks are gay. extended duramax tow mirrors with nothing in tow. rhino lining anything besides the bed. rockstar wheels. American Force wheels. most of all... light bars.

chrome bug deflectors, rain guards,door handles(escalade ok), 24"+wheels

I agree with all of this except the first part, **** you :D

Canigetanamen

Dec 12, 2015
Remember TruckNutz?

I HATE them things...I can't think of a single worse thing to put on your rig, SERIOUSLY...

Call me lame, old fashioned, homophob, I dont care, I jus don't see the humor in it

AMEN!!!

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Remember TruckNutz?

im gonna seeif i can dig up a pic of my truck with a massive huge set of nutz. somebody stole them:(

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
im gonna seeif i can dig up a pic of my truck with a massive huge set of nutz. somebody stole them:(
Stole them???
More like SAVED YOU
It was prolly your wife ;)
They have a tendency of snatching sets of ballsacks and carrying them around in their purses as trophies

Jason, tell us how you really feel..:rofl:

:secret:
Lol
I think most times I'd be better of keeping my opinions to myself

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Camo accessories. Its real popular around here.

Full rear window decals depicting some sort of wildlife scene.

Stole them???
More like SAVED YOU
They have a tendency of snatching sets of ballsacks and carrying them around in their purses as trophies

:spit::roflmao::rofl:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Stole them???
More like SAVED YOU

:secret:
Lol
I think most times I'd be better of keeping my opinions to myself

Bahahaha....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: