automatice log out

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Its weird, I usually NEVER have to log in on my laptop or desktop, nor my cell phone. But now every time I open a new window on either 3 I have to relog in??? Kinda weird. Could it have something to do with the site not allowing multiple IP addresses using one user name?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Its weird, I usually NEVER have to log in on my laptop or desktop, nor my cell phone. But now every time I open a new window on either 3 I have to relog in??? Kinda weird. Could it have something to do with the site not allowing multiple IP addresses using one user name?

I don't think that is it. Today I was at the shop on my desktop using the wired internet and my laptop using my air card and didn't have a problem.

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
I typed a response last night. When I clicked on the "post quick reply" it said response was to small and I lost everything I typed...but I didn't have to log back on.

Dec 2, 2006
TN
I had clicked a link that was the actual IP address. A few mins later I was logged out. It hasn't happen to me being logged in under www.duramaxdiesels.com. I would say browsing by the actual ip is the problem by my experience tonight..