ats copilot question

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
in between every gear it flares when shifting.. I was told to put the copilot on kill but I don't have any directions on how to do that. I have never messed with one..

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
nope.. jus got it dyno tuned Thursday after the motor was built.. don't now what's in trans other than everything for what i was told.. billet everything that is.. by fleece

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Hold the up arrow till all light bars flash at once then let go of the button. When you shut the truck off it should go back to whatever setting you had it on prior to kill mode.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Tranny

You need to make full power pases in tow haul mode with copilot on kill. It's had a stock motor so it will need to relearn. It would be better if you reset the taps.

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
You need to make full power pases in tow haul mode with copilot on kill. It's had a stock motor so it will need to relearn. It would be better if you reset the taps.

by taps you mean?? when copilot is on kill does the last light only stay on or do all if them stay on? do I have to set it every time or will it stay in that mode till I change it?

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
It will stay in Kill mode until you shut the truck off. If you let the truck cool down between passes you have to put it back in kill mode when you start the truck back up.

X2 on using Tow/Haul mode in conj with the CoPilot.