Anyone interested in a meet in NorthEast FL???

Nov 18, 2009
Jacksonville,FL
I live in Jax, and would like to meet some local guys who are into the Duramax scene, or really just the diesel scene. So thought I'd see if anyone is interested.

:hello:

Nov 18, 2009
Jacksonville,FL
I wish there were more Duramax guys in my area.... There are a ton of cummins guys over here. I'm gonna try to hook up with one of their meets and see if they're all gay or not. I know I raced one of them and brought that up on their forum, but don't know how he'll take it, All I said was it was a "close race" Not saying who won... I did of course! lol :thumb:

Chaseum

"Learning"
Mar 29, 2009
Savannah
I will be home June1 for 2weeks. I will have my motor ready for me to install when I come home. I am in Savannah so Jacksonville isn't too far of a drive...

Nov 18, 2009
Jacksonville,FL
I think we should try to start a chapter. Dirty South Diesels/Down South Diesels, I don't want it to be only duramax's (even though that would be nice) because there aren't alot of us down here. I think there are quite a few dodges in my area... But there really isn't anything in the Southeast part of the country, not the extreme southeast anyways. So just thought I'd see what ya'll think. If your from the south your welcome to have input in this/ :thumb:

Sharks06LLY

May 15, 2010
Tampa Fl
i agree, dirty south diesels would be cool would make a awesome sticker :thumb: , and there arent alot of us down here there are a ton of fords in my area

bmos37

Nov 23, 2008
Gainesville,FL.
I think we should try to start a chapter. Dirty South Diesels/Down South Diesels, I don't want it to be only duramax's (even though that would be nice) because there aren't alot of us down here. I think there are quite a few dodges in my area... But there really isn't anything in the Southeast part of the country, not the extreme southeast anyways. So just thought I'd see what ya'll think. If your from the south your welcome to have input in this/ :thumb:

There are more of us around than you think, Just spread out.You know how it is up here in n.fla, everything is 20 miles or so away!:hello:

Sharks06LLY

May 15, 2010
Tampa Fl
ya we should get one started though, there are alot of chevys around here but i havent found any of the forums mostly farmers with duramaxs down here

Nov 18, 2009
Jacksonville,FL
I've seen dirty south coal rollers or something like that and dirtysouth powerstrokes but no dirty south diesel???? If that is the case we need a different name.....