Anyone else waiting on the ATF?

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
Nice, I'm finishing up a 8.5in 300blk build right now, just waiting on my rail. Is that the MVB stock? I'll most likely be putting that one on mine. It's 25in with a regular magpul stock on it now. Going to put the new Trijicon MRO on it as well, it's gonna be my ride along/backpack gun.

frankenstien

May 25, 2015
Fairbanks,Alaska
My stock is the NEA CCS stock. I either didn't know about or they weren't out at the time when I bought this stock, troy was barley announcing theirs after I bought it. That mvb looks like the way to go as it uses a normal BCG, where as the CCS uses a special one. Its super reliable, but being able to swap parts between guns could be handy in the event of an emergency. I also have an adjustable gas block on mine, just for suppressor use

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
Yea I saw the MVB on Instagram one day, and had only heard of the Troy up until then. Yea same here I run a SLR sentry 7 adjustable gas block thing in awesome.

frankenstien

May 25, 2015
Fairbanks,Alaska
my gas block is the Syrac Ordinance click type one, been good so far, havent tried it suppressed yet.

i was also told trusts were faster, there are some individuals out there that are at the year mark. i purchased my suppressor on 3/9, form 3 was submitted on 3/11 if i remember right, form 4 submitted on 4/27, got stamp 9/19. so from start to finish, 6 months 9 days start to finish.

frankenstien

May 25, 2015
Fairbanks,Alaska
got my stamp July 27 is the date on it. not too shabby, considering they sent me a letter telling me I needed another Responsible Persons forum, picture and fingerprints.....for my 7 year old, got that cleared up in early July.

sending pieces and parts off for Cerakoting and TiN coating, get this thing put together

frankenstien

May 25, 2015
Fairbanks,Alaska
After an engraving fiasco, fresh cerakoting, and some TiN coating, finished product.

It is chambered in .50AE, 12.5'' barrel

Attachments

• Golden.jpg
    Golden.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Golden2.jpg
    Golden2.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 84

frankenstien

May 25, 2015
Fairbanks,Alaska
50A&E, interesting. How's it shoot?

Got out to shoot it this summer, put about 150-200 rds through it. put a vortex Sparc AR red dot on it, it shoots pretty good, only shot it out to about 30 yeard sso far, but with the 2 mags I got with the upper, its very reliable, the couple mags I have tried to copy, its reliable ish. Im about to load some specific ones for the rifle, they will be a little longer that should help. the stock ar buffer spring was a little weak for the 50(shocker) added a +10% wolff spring, and put a limb saver on the magpul stock

Its stupid fun though, worth every penny, very happy with it.

Also, on saturday 10/12/19 I ordered a Dead Air Mask 22HD suppressor for my CP33, so i get to wait for that now

frankenstien

May 25, 2015
Fairbanks,Alaska
Got through all the "paperwork" via email and electronic signature and the silencer shop app and Kiosk, makes things way easier. all completed and offically waiting on the ATF as of 10/22/19