Any lbz owners out there ?

roycerichards

Mar 29, 2020
I’d like to give mine a +125hp boost.
I have tried the 20/20 but found to be wanting way more. I have the flashscan v3. A library would be great, I don’t see how individuals could get in trouble for posting a tune, we have freedom of speech. The person who takes that tune and uses it is the one liable to face epa or whomever for actually deleting something .. idk I’m rambling and frustrated

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
It is what it is. Its not DD's responsibility to have a library full of tunes. It only works if members want to share theirs, but that doesnt happen very much.
So...learn to tune yourself. Join the EFILive forum and start reading. Pat's 20/20 tune is a good way to start understanding tuning. There are still some Dmax tuners out there, but you have to do the searching yourself.

Moved this into the regular Tuning section with the caveat that it turns out productive.

Last edited:

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
At this day and age, you are better off learning to tune it yourself. Plenty of resources and posts here to lean how. It will take a lot of time but more then worth it. Also, if you don't have a built transmission and you are wanting to turn up the power then start saving money because it may not last long.