About damn time!!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
How bout a turn and burn from Vegas to Seattle and back. That'll make your butt numb. 2.5 hours from Vegas to Phoenix....providing the five-oh isn't feeling too froggy.

I'll be there Thursday....fu**in off all day Friday since it sounds like TnT might suck. Maybe I'll go.... Let me know if you guys are up for some shenanigans Friday.

sorry wes... ill be working friday, then getting the trailer and everything ready for saturday. Kiddo has got me tied down a bit :D

When you two make a drive to Fairbanks and back, you can give me sh*t about making a long drive:D

However if I was to make an event in this lifetime I would surely buy you both a beer... er maybe a 20 pack for Wes, I read he's a big boy:rofl:

yeah Wes will need more than a beer. Me, not so much :roflmao:. Hell Id buy you the beer, you made the drive!!!!

So this explains my 12am text last night with bad news bears :roflmao: Now I have to bug the dunecoon to borrow some wheels again, or find some other chump to bum wheels and mooch off of lol. How does THE LEVI feel about these shenanigans?!? lmao

2.5 hrs from vegas to phx:confused::confused::confused: wtf, you going 150+ at night using no lights and night vision goggles the whole way?!?!:cop::jerkit::roflmao:

dont ask questions you dont want the answer too lol

he knows, i called him right after work and talked about it. he never was expecting to have it for NHRDA, just wants it done right and he wants to be back in flagstaff. Poor guy dont sound like himself out there in CA right now....

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
When you two make a drive to Fairbanks and back, you can give me sh*t about making a long drive:D

However if I was to make an event in this lifetime I would surely buy you both a beer... er maybe a 20 pack for Wes, I read he's a big boy:rofl:

You win:D. That's a long ass drive... My butt was numb after the Seattle trip.... I'd probably have no sensation if it was a Fairbanks haul.

20 pack is a starter. I bring my own coolers to maintain this love machine:D. You ever make it down here, you're more than welcome to have a beer or 20

2.5 hrs from vegas to phx:confused::confused::confused: wtf, you going 150+ at night using no lights and night vision goggles the whole way?!?!:cop::jerkit::roflmao:

266 miles door to door. It was at night, well North of 120, but lights on. Every light ..... That and the Valentine One:D

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
266 miles door to door. It was at night, well North of 120, but lights on. Every light ..... That and the Valentine One:D

hahaha yep! I live by my radar detector... except I got F#$ked one time coming home from vegas to phoenix. A rookie cop was using a stopwatch to find the time your lights hit the guard rail to the time they stopped shining on it.... they supposedly had the distance measured out and did the speed calculation. Cop said I was going 8-10 miles faster than I actually was, so I fought it. Went to the courthouse in the wonderful town of Yarnell, AZ... courthouse was smaller than a 900sqr.ft house lol. I had made and printed out a full spread sheet of distance vs speed calculations. Asked the officer what the distance was that they were using as a measurement and the time he had recorded. The correlating speed was way off from what he was saying the speed was (what he wrote on the ticket) and also was no where near what I was actually going. I showed the judge the calculations and spread sheet to prove the officer wrong. She then said I find you guilty.... I asked why and she proceeded to tell me that because the way the law was written in Yarnell county, it states that if an officer has any benefit of the doubt or opinion that you were speeding you were automatically found guilty. Paid the $150 fine pissed as f#$K and drove the 2.5 hours home again. :mad:

DURAMAXD219

It's all pink
Dec 5, 2013
Arizona
hahaha yep! I live by my radar detector... except I got F#$ked one time coming home from vegas to phoenix. A rookie cop was using a stopwatch to find the time your lights hit the guard rail to the time they stopped shining on it.... they supposedly had the distance measured out and did the speed calculation. Cop said I was going 8-10 miles faster than I actually was, so I fought it. Went to the courthouse in the wonderful town of Yarnell, AZ... courthouse was smaller than a 900sqr.ft house lol. I had made and printed out a full spread sheet of distance vs speed calculations. Asked the officer what the distance was that they were using as a measurement and the time he had recorded. The correlating speed was way off from what he was saying the speed was (what he wrote on the ticket) and also was no where near what I was actually going. I showed the judge the calculations and spread sheet to prove the officer wrong. She then said I find you guilty.... I asked why and she proceeded to tell me that because the way the law was written in Yarnell county, it states that if an officer has any benefit of the doubt or opinion that you were speeding you were automatically found guilty. Paid the $150 fine pissed as f#$K and drove the 2.5 hours home again. :mad:

Cry about it :roflmao: