About damn time!!

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Well damn it. I wanted to see what a 50hp tune is good for in this turd.....and I know no one wants to see a 19 second pass on race day. :D

DURAMAXD219

It's all pink
Dec 5, 2013
Arizona
Nobody cares Dylan :rofl:

Yeah, they absolutely suck for TnT nights... I made the mistake of going there multiple times when I still lived there. Got pissed off every time because I would only make 2 passes at most. Makes me miss speedworld a lot!!!!

Aww :( lol

I honestly blame the staging guy. The same old man that has always done it, I swear to god he's an idiot and has no idea what lane to let go. And every time he gets to me, he gives me a weird look and skips right over me or at least that's how it feels ;)

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ

I honestly blame the staging guy. The same old man that has always done it, I swear to god he's an idiot and has no idea what lane to let go. And every time he gets to me, he gives me a weird look and skips right over me or at least that's how it feels ;)

Don't get all emotional on us now :roflmao:

I totally agree with you about the staging lanes guy and its also a fact of people constantly oiling the track and their inability to clean the track in a reasonable time fashion. Like that night you and your wife sat in the back of my truck in the staging lanes for over an hour and it took them 2.5 hours to clean the track lol. I totally understand safety concerns, but they either work at a snails pace or have no idea what they are really doing. Lets hope the NHRDA event is a different story!!!

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ

No the lane stager guy sucks he was all over the place some lanes were going way faster.

DURAMAXD219

It's all pink
Dec 5, 2013
Arizona
Don't get all emotional on us now :roflmao:

I totally agree with you about the staging lanes guy and its also a fact of people constantly oiling the track and their inability to clean the track in a reasonable time fashion. Like that night you and your wife sat in the back of my truck in the staging lanes for over an hour and it took them 2.5 hours to clean the track lol. I totally understand safety concerns, but they either work at a snails pace or have no idea what they are really doing. Lets hope the NHRDA event is a different story!!!

No the lane stager guy sucks he was all over the place some lanes were going way faster.

Exactly!! That's what I'm talking about! I'm all about safety also but damn they are slow!!

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
If someone wants to haul my truck out there I'll fly into AZ and meet you at the track :D never making that drive again

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Oh you women. I'm leaving Thursday for an 8-9 hour trip to Moab, then coming back Sunday. Then the 12 hour drives to Denver I've done a few times. The limo is a very comfortable cruiser lol

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
How bout a turn and burn from Vegas to Seattle and back. That'll make your butt numb. 2.5 hours from Vegas to Phoenix....providing the five-oh isn't feeling too froggy.

I'll be there Thursday....fu**in off all day Friday since it sounds like TnT might suck. Maybe I'll go.... Let me know if you guys are up for some shenanigans Friday.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Oh you women. I'm leaving Thursday for an 8-9 hour trip to Moab, then coming back Sunday. Then the 12 hour drives to Denver I've done a few times. The limo is a very comfortable cruiser lol

How bout a turn and burn from Vegas to Seattle and back. That'll make your butt numb. 2.5 hours from Vegas to Phoenix....providing the five-oh isn't feeling too froggy.

I'll be there Thursday....fu**in off all day Friday since it sounds like TnT might suck. Maybe I'll go.... Let me know if you guys are up for some shenanigans Friday.

When you two make a drive to Fairbanks and back, you can give me sh*t about making a long drive:D

However if I was to make an event in this lifetime I would surely buy you both a beer... er maybe a 20 pack for Wes, I read he's a big boy:rofl:

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ

So this explains my 12am text last night with bad news bears :roflmao: Now I have to bug the dunecoon to borrow some wheels again, or find some other chump to bum wheels and mooch off of lol. How does THE LEVI feel about these shenanigans?!? lmao

2.5 hrs from vegas to phx:confused::confused::confused: wtf, you going 150+ at night using no lights and night vision goggles the whole way?!?!:cop::jerkit::roflmao: