A.V. Fair/BPD Sled Pull - So Cal

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
The date is official, Aug. 29, Antelope Valley Fairgrounds.

NADM Classes/Rules

Classes/Purse

Payout
Work Stock $300,$200,$100
2.6 Diesel $500,$300,$200
Super Street $800,$600,$300,$100
Modified $800 - Winner takes all

There isn't much info up on the net yet, but before long there will be rules, registration and general information available on www.bigpowerdiesel.com and at www.avfair.com. For now, rules can be found on the NADM website.

Any other questions, e mail [email protected]. I will continue to update and post the flyer asap. Should be a good pull that will grow this year and have a great purse.

Thanks to Duramaxdiesels.com for sponsoring the Modified Class and being supportive as always.

Craig

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
:happy2:

I can't wait...Matter of fact Wendy still has my bump stops from last year:rofl:

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Bring it :frog:

Wait are you going to have twins by then? If so you are going to play with the big boy classes :eek:

Not sure if they will be on by then. Still flipping a coin to go bigger single. I know I will not have a chance against the big boys if I go twins, since I will not have a built motor.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Registration forms should be available online at http://www.avfair.com/avfair/arenaevents.htm
by the beginning of next week. I encourage people to pre register as it takes some pressure off of things the day of the pull.

Craig

Interior: A complete interior, including dashboard, door panels, headliner, etc., is mandatory. Two matching front seats are mandatory. Aftermarket seats are permitted; they must be fully upholstered. All factory controls (lights, signals, horn, windows,
wipers, etc.) must be retained and be operative.
The use of hand-throttle controls are
prohibited

I just read this in the rules, What does that mean?

Last edited:

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Mike,

That specifically refers to the hand throttles used in some of the bigger classes as a performance advantage. Does not apply otherwise.

Craig

the4wheeler

--->(Something Funny)<---
May 4, 2008
Ventura County SoCal
arrgggg gota git something rigged up for steering and some bump stops hear quick!

i should have a fiew extra sandbags out with with me if any one needs some ballast.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
arrgggg gota git something rigged up for steering and some bump stops hear quick!

i should have a fiew extra sandbags out with with me if any one needs some ballast.

X2 I am now building some stops.

Anyone going to be bringing sand like last year :D

Also I need to come up with something for a hitch. I almost had a hitch finished last year but didnt get it done in time, Pat and kat let me borrow theres :hug: Then when I got back I finished my hitch, then the rules changed to a bigger hitch :eek:

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
X2 I am now building some stops.

Anyone going to be bringing sand like last year :D

Also I need to come up with something for a hitch. I almost had a hitch finished last year but didnt get it done in time, Pat and kat let me borrow theres :hug: Then when I got back I finished my hitch, then the rules changed to a bigger hitch :eek:

Heads up,

The 3" opening is fine. NADM went to the bigger opening because some sled hooks were getting hung up in the ring. 3" is find for MLM's sled. Pass that word on.

Thanks,

Craig

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Heads up,

The 3" opening is fine. NADM went to the bigger opening because some sled hooks were getting hung up in the ring. 3" is find for MLM's sled. Pass that word on.

Thanks,

Craig

Well that is good news that our old hitches will still work. We will bring all ours again :D

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal

Still 2 months out.

If you have a few extra bags I could use some. Thanks

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Just a reminder to preregister for the pull on Aug. 29. you'll save $5 as it is $35 to register on the day of.

Rumor has it there is a Ford coming to stick it to the Dmax guys in the work stock class - them is fightin' words.:argue:

Also, it will be $5 for non pullers to enter the pits, same as last year.

Here is the link to the page with reg. forms.

http://www.avfair.com/avfair/arenaevents.htm

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Craig