A real anti politics diesel forum

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
i know, but it sad that most end up like compd, and tdr, and dtr, oh well you get the point.

yes this is a great site, but it's mainly geared towards the d-max owner, this new site is geared towards the racer.:cool2: check it out!!

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
i know, but it sad that most end up like compd, and tdr, and dtr, oh well you get the point.

yes this is a great site, but it's mainly geared towards the d-max owner, this new site is geared towards the racer.:cool2: check it out!!

I was just kidding. I'm sure it's a great site. I don't really go on comp d anymore and rarely go to the place.

I'll check it out.

Oilfield_Mafia

Im the ONLY Okie..
Jun 8, 2008
Worlds Highest Hill
Yea, there are ALOT of Diesel Sites.. Im a member on several of them.. but there is only 2 that i visit EVERYDAY, no matter what.. This site and Bombers.. I have no reason to think that there is a more informative DMAX site on the net than This one.. and Diesel Bombers is just a cool place to hang out cause there is several ppl on there that are from my area..

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Good luck with the new site!

This site is political, biased, and unfair. Or at least that's what I'm told. I'm normally too busy to check if it's true. :D

This is Duramax Specific and Performance Oriented. No intention of changing.

Even if there were no readers here, this site would still be here as a tech storage area. That's what it started out as.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com

This site is political, biased, and unfair. Or at least that's what I'm told. I'm normally too busy to check if it's true. :D

Even if there were no readers here, this site would still be here as a tech storage area. That's what it started out as.
has anyone here ever been banned before? :D

ruffmanatv

Yeah, its got a D-Max!
May 9, 2008
Van Wert, OH

I like it. Glad that you are not going to change it in any way.;):D

duramaximizer

#1 Abuse Enabler ;)
May 4, 2008
Edgerton, Ohio
God no more diesel sites!!!!!!!!!!1

Sorry, just my opinion. Got all I need right here.

That was my thought too. :( There is soo much trash out there, that it's unbelievable. I am happy here. I still bounce back to the old place once in a while to check the forsale ads etc. But the knowledge IMO is here. I am not saying I won't go and look around.

If you don't keep up on what's going on around you, you'll get left behind. So I try to keep one eye on the Ford guys, and an eye on the Dodge guys just so I know what's going on but I always have a hand on the duramax pulse.