A Huge Thanks to David and DTS Crew

Robby Avery

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
Jul 31, 2008
Norman Park, Georgia
A very special thank you goes out to David and the DTS crew that were present on 3/21/2013 to witness my very first sled pull at the ABAC truck pull in Tifton, Georgia. It's been a long awaited road for me. I've tried and attempted to drag the sled twice in the last 6 1/2-7 years only to have something not feel right which caused me to let out and not complete the two local pulls I've attempted over the time frame. I finally managed with the help and confidence that David gave me to drag the sled out to 280.55ft which took the win for the street diesel class and pulled 10ft over second place. I cant thank David and the DTS crew enough for all the help and support they have showed to me and fellow/future customers. My hats off to them and if its ok with david I'll share my as well as DTS accomplishments at the ABAC sled pull.

Headless_Horseman

Street Sleeper
Sep 27, 2011
Stn Mtn. Ga/Iraq
I will have to agree...DTS is a great shop and David will bend over backwards to help out. That is the only shop to turn a wrench on my rig, and it will stay that way. Good run! :thumb:

bluecollar

Feb 28, 2012
ia
:thumb: David also has helped me soo much.. and I have only bought one thing from him. cant wait to see my brothers truck run with his 71.5mm

Athena

Nov 13, 2012
Good run, but it looks like she had another 5' in her:hug:
That's exactly what I said to David on the way home, Robby! You were awesome but next time you have to let your truck go the full 300 she wanted!

Robby Avery

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
Jul 31, 2008
Norman Park, Georgia
That's exactly what I said to David on the way home, Robby! You were awesome but next time you have to let your truck go the full 300 she wanted!

I know I should have lett'er keep digging but it didn't feel like she was moving anymore so I guess it was more of a feeling to let out than anything. Again thanks to David, April, and the whole DTS crew for all the help and support they showed me they are all good as gold!

SmithLBZ

Jan 11, 2012
TN
David is a close friend of mine, he is one of the most helpful people you will ever meet, and knows the duramax and Allison like the back of his hand, he built my transmission, I have one of his 3" IC tubes, all of his work is top notch and I'm proud to call him a friend and run a DTS sticker on my truck!

Athena

Nov 13, 2012
So Robby do you have the pullin itch now? Not only did you have an awesome pull but you won! Jessica won't be able to hold you back from the track now. All it took was one hook for me and I can't get enough

Robby Avery

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
Jul 31, 2008
Norman Park, Georgia
So Robby do you have the pullin itch now? Not only did you have an awesome pull but you won! Jessica won't be able to hold you back from the track now. All it took was one hook for me and I can't get enough

April, Thanks so much for the kind words. Its more of a addiction than an itch! I want to pull now more than ever but not sure if the wallet can handle all the mods I want to do so for now my three main goals are traction bars, front/rear driveshaft hoops/blow shields, stout hitch. Yes I'm definely hooked I can't believe how smooth the ride while pulling was. Good thing is Jessica loves pulling as much as I do and told me its time to start pulling more. She was over whelmed to actually see my truck pull after listening to me talk nonstop for three years about pulling etc. Again thank you so much and hope to see ya'll in jesup or in the near future let me know if I can ever help ya'll out.