Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
That uh boy give props to my beer the old Fat Tire. What about Blue Moon, me likey Blue Moon too. T-Minus 8 days tell I am state side again with beer will be on my vanes.;):D:D:D:D

kodiak

Sep 25, 2007
I am a micro brew whore;) I travel quite a bit in my line of work...so I usually try the local varieties. The state of Washington has tons of micros. East side of US has a Munich Dark that is made by the Harpoon company. There is a little local brew made right here in Ft Worth that is one of the best Hefeweizens I have ever had. I am going to buy a case of them before I head out of Texas.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Larry...Blue Moon is an Belgian White beer, not dark, nice flavor, Unfiltered, little citrus hint, goes exellent with a slice of orange! Old fave of mine, Cheers

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Only a "bit" of drinkin??????:rofl: Ah heck ya! Diesels+Beer= good times :D Its Topeka right? If so Im up there at least once a year for the drags @ Heartland Park! Well deffianatly hafta get togather some time, I just need to get my truck back 1st or it wouldn't be as much fun:eek: <--She's undergoing cosmetic surgery, gettin cold out so I dunno if I'll even have it this winter:( But If its crappy out, the truck stays in the shop anyhow. But ya, sounds good!;)

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Well my shop is in Hoyt but it is like 20 min North of topeka. We a re out at the races every year, so we could just meet up there, I will bring the fat tire and Blue Moon, Shinerback. I should be back form Iraq by then.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Sounds Pretty good to me! You fellas be safe & cautious pullin outta there! It will be nice to have you guys home again! I think you and I see eye 2 eye on the current events happinin. Need you fellas back here on home turf, but not too fast either! Like you said in another post! :hug: I'm gonna go crack open a cold one right now and have a drink to that! :D

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Sounds good to me, I am down with blowin some some smoke and down few beers. Your sayin you never saw me at the races? I was always the drunk guy in the big blue lifted 87 chevy pullin people out and slingin mud.

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
My favorite beer - Cold!

I prefer Blue Moon, Shock Top, Sam Adams, and pretty much any other beer that is not the same color as coffee (any wheat beer). I like to try new beers/micro-brews when I'm out at different restaurants. Always go good with a nice steak dinner! I'm a miller lite man if I'm drinking with the guys though or out in the garage working on the trucks.