LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Another I tried recently that folks seem to speak highly of was Guiness, I gotta say its the worst I have ever tried :hello:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Lab Lite is better than Blue.
But I doubt you guys can get that stuff south of the border.

All I could find was Kokanee and Kokanee Gold and Molson Canadian Gold. The last two are disgusting IMO.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Ah Yes, I like "PBR" Take it over any bud, miller, coors, <---Barf New Bud American Ale isn't bad though.
Schlitz is pretty good too, the old american beers are making a comback!:D
Haven't had an Old Style in a bit:rofl:

BTW Larry, the 1st time i had Guiness I didn't like it much but it was the "stout" not the "draught" which is my All Time Fav Beer :beer: :D

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
You guys are sick:rofl: Pabst Blue Ribbon? Come on im only 21 and I have acquired the taste of good beer and alcohol.
The only Domestic I would consider to be half way drinkable is Coors Light or MGD, anything associated with Budweiser is hanus YUK... there is just so much beer out there to try I don't think i've ever purchased a Domestic for myself? Imported or Microbrew is the way to go... Widmer Brothers is a great Micro, Lagunitas brewery is like 20 minutes from my house there IPA is next to none. But the thread is about PBR so i'll butt out and shut up:D Continue Larry

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
honestly never had it before hmm i guess i will have to try it labbats blue is my favorite as of now :beer
I thought everyone had heard of PBR. One of the guys I work with is always raving about a beer called Steel Reserve...

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
I thought everyone had heard of PBR. One of the guys I work with is always raving about a beer called Steel Reserve...

Ooooh, your gonna prolly wanna stay away from SR:eek: That uh is like liquid crack :barf: :rofl: Its malt liquor, like Olde english or Camo, etc. Exept worse, round here the bum's drink it, Just thought id give ya the DL:hug:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
You guys are sick:rofl: Pabst Blue Ribbon? Come on im only 21 and I have acquired the taste of good beer and alcohol.
The only Domestic I would consider to be half way drinkable is Coors Light or MGD, anything associated with Budweiser is hanus YUK... there is just so much beer out there to try I don't think i've ever purchased a Domestic for myself? Imported or Microbrew is the way to go... Widmer Brothers is a great Micro, Lagunitas brewery is like 20 minutes from my house there IPA is next to none. But the thread is about PBR so i'll butt out and shut up:D Continue Larry

I tend to agree for the most part, Micros and imports are king!:p Ocasionally i'll feel like a plain ole "beer" beer and then i'll have a PBR or likeness. I LOVE beer and trying new beers, think my "beer Posts" will atest to that! :D
If IPA's are your thing, give the Boulevard IPA a shot! In a wine like bottle w/cork, Very good, and i tend to not like IPA's :beer:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Ah Yes, I like "PBR" Take it over any bud, miller, coors, <---Barf New Bud American Ale isn't bad though.
Schlitz is pretty good too, the old american beers are making a comback!:D
Haven't had an Old Style in a bit:rofl:

BTW Larry, the 1st time i had Guiness I didn't like it much but it was the "stout" not the "draught" which is my All Time Fav Beer :beer: :D

I've recently been stocking schlitz too, it pretty good. Right now my all time favorites are Warstiner and Warstiner Dunkel

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
I've recently been stocking schlitz too, it pretty good. Right now my all time favorites are Warstiner and Warstiner Dunkel

wow i am way behind i guess i need to start trying more beer... beer i have tryed:miller, miller light, bud, bud light, molson, mol light, blue, blu light, keystone, carona, and some wierd sam adams.
i am only 20 though can only drink when certain bartenders are working ar at partys (yes i know it is against the law if you dont like it :blowme::D)

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Nothin like a good ol yankee Ranier IMO. Or a C-light. I like to make sure I get all my vitamins-Vitamin R, Vitamin C and most importantly Vitamin G

(Gibson's Finest):D

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Rainer is good.

Guiness serves a purpose. Once it kills your taste buds, you can drink cheap booze the rest the of night. It's also handy to have in the shop. Pour some in a clear glass. If your engine oil gets that color, it's time to change it. Or if your oil starts to taste worse than Guiness, change it.