8.395 @ 168 mph!!

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Nice Job and a great achievement!

You and your dad are two of the nicest guys anyone could met. It is awesome what you guys have done with that truck and were it started at. Very impressive!

PIG

favorite mistake
Aug 2, 2010
central PA
I have been following your truck for awhile now it is awesome to say the least. Keep up the good work.

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
You and your dad are two of the nicest guys anyone could met. It is awesome what you guys have done with that truck and were it started at. Very impressive!

Thanks Jeff!! I was following you on fb and it looks like you had a good time in Drag Week. Glad you're out enjoying yourself!

It's amazing how that drivetrain handles the launches and power. That truck is an amazing accomplishment. Congrats.
Knock on wood. The Roosler trans and Mark Williams rear end have been taking a beating a keeping up with it.

Absolutely mind boggling how quick that truck is:eek::thumb::woott:
Thanks Ken, it is crazy to think how far it's come.

Congrats once again Brett.:thumb::D
Thanks Mike!!

You are the man Brett! Now go knock down that seven for us Dmax guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, we have to do something. These Cummins guys are starting to walk away from the dmax. I had to set them back in their place a little. LOL

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
With seeing what happened to Russ and the Nova over the weekend it's got me second guessing going for 7's. Racing is in my blood. I grew up racing anything and just about everything and that's the problem. I know the truck has a 7 sec pass in it and I'm not going to leave it short just because of someones miss fortune. Thank God Russ didn't get hurt too bad.

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
With seeing what happened to Russ and the Nova over the weekend it's got me second guessing going for 7's. Racing is in my blood. I grew up racing anything and just about everything and that's the problem. I know the truck has a 7 sec pass in it and I'm not going to leave it short just because of someones miss fortune. Thank God Russ didn't get hurt too bad.

Have a video or anything?

I don't have Facebook.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Have a video or anything?

I don't have Facebook.

This link should work, I don't have facebook either

https://www.facebook.com/DuramaxNov...6094098145888/571632049592092/?type=3&theater

=

Triple Threat Duramax Nova

Like This PagePage Liked · 20 hrs · Edited ·

I'm Pretty beat up this AM but I'm still kickin.., that's all that matters. The big tune is EVIL no doubt.., she was on a good run. The Nova pulled the front tires up in the air mid track a few times, and broke something when it came down too hard. Sent me head on into the wall, and up over the wall sideways the second time I hit it. Luckily Rob Coddens was able to get passed before I borrowed his lane. HUGE thank you to the Sacramento raceway safety crew for being there so fast, much love!! Car was on fire and my driver door was pinned. I pulled the fire system and punched out the side window. Safety crew pulled me out, all is good
=

14449878_1118131794942112_5399793541477558644_n.jpg

Last edited:

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Congrats on the new PR Brett! I remember seeing the truck for the first time at Indy back in '10, you and your crew have come a long way! :thumb:

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Congrats on the new PR Brett! I remember seeing the truck for the first time at Indy back in '10, you and your crew have come a long way! :thumb:

Back in 2010 is the first year I had the truck done and I was competing in Prostreet with the truck and doing well with it. That was with a stock engine twin turbo with 50% injectors, running high 10's. LOL

Congrats on the run..........man, 10's seems so slow now..........LOL

Nice Job to all involved !!!!

:thumb:

Thank you sir! A couple of times when I just want to make a 1/8 mile hit, I will just let off the throttle at 1/8 mile and cost through the 1/4. I still run 10's at 80mph. LOL