6.7 Powerchoke kill

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
how much weight? arent you running an s472 or am i wrong? last time i towed was a 9k lb load and it honestly was quite nice. pulled it on a 600rwhp tune for probably 50 miles. i will say i did manage to see 1400 degrees while going 65 mph.....but i did lug it from 50 while going uphill haha

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
how much weight? arent you running an s472 or am i wrong? last time i towed was a 9k lb load and it honestly was quite nice. pulled it on a 600rwhp tune for probably 50 miles. i will say i did manage to see 1400 degrees while going 65 mph.....but i did lug it from 50 while going uphill haha

Gross was somewhere around 16k. I don't remember exactly. That was almost 4 years ago now. At the time I had a set of stock turbo twins on it with dual CP3s and 45% over injectors.

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
Sounds to me you just like talking out both sides of your ass. I've owened fords and they were in the shop more times then I can count. 5r100 better then the allison? Humm, lets see the internals are bigger in the allison so how is the 5r100 better, yeh you don't have a clue, again, just making things up to make yourself look good.

Have you ever even seen the inside of an Allison? Oh wait there is no need for a built Trans when running a junk ass edge cs. The 5r110 shifts better then the Allison, is the same each time it shifts unlike the sporadic Allison, and will hold more power stock then a Allison. :D

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Have you ever even seen the inside of an Allison? Oh wait there is no need for a built Trans when running a junk ass edge cs. The 5r110 shifts better then the Allison, is the same each time it shifts unlike the sporadic Allison, and will hold more power stock then a Allison. :D

SSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! It's over man drop it. It's dead, been dead. All your doing is poking it with a stick. :poke:

06maroondmax

Feb 19, 2012
independence, mo
to sum everything up this is why this website is call DURAMAX DIESELS. keep your ford talk off of here if u want a ford go get one. the majority of ppl on this website can vouch for chevy over ford. the only taste is in your mouth - "02bigstrokin" as we all can tell :) go stroke off and watch your bank roll drop..

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
to sum everything up this is why this website is call DURAMAX DIESELS. keep your ford talk off of here if u want a ford go get one. the majority of ppl on this website can vouch for chevy over ford. the only taste is in your mouth - "02bigstrokin" as we all can tell :) go stroke off and watch your bank roll drop..

Oh yeah is that so, huh didn't know that. Look at how long I've been on this site. Since 08. You since 3 months ago. So I think before you go running off at the mouth you should understand your place as a fng and get you a big glass of shut the hell up . I've been around man, I've been in the 10's man, I've made over 1000hp on fuel only man, all with a Chevy. 03 at that. My screen name
Came from the 02 ford I had before that I traded on the lb7. Now I have a Lbz. I love the Lbz. You dont know me or shit about me so keep my name out of your punk mouth. Try making your 6th post a little better then your 5th one was.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Oh yeah is that so, huh didn't know that. Look at how long I've been on this site. Since 08. You since 3 months ago. So I think before you go running off at the mouth you should understand your place as a fng and get you a big glass of shut the hell up . I've been around man, I've been in the 10's man, I've made over 1000hp on fuel only man, all with a Chevy. 03 at that. My screen name
Came from the 02 ford I had before that I traded on the lb7. Now I have a Lbz. I love the Lbz. You dont know me or shit about me so keep my name out of your punk mouth. Try making your 6th post a little better then your 5th one was.

Go post something in the hate thread...

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009

You not so wise :roflmao:

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Only a person thats been around so much, and still claims fords to be better or just as nice, is a complete joke. I own both right now, drive them back to back, could care less if this is a gm pro website or not, they still are in a total different category. 1000hp or 10s, still makes a comment about fords pullin weight or not draggin ass completely wrong. One of the dumbest things ive heard someone say in a long time.