$50,000 dollar purse diesel race

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Well crap, a .4 protree and that doesn't happen unless you really jump it. Congratulations Matt and to all the competitors, sucks to have the quickest truck still running and then red light. I'm sure Seth is kicking his butt too, he got put out by the slowest truck in the field and beat himself as well. He did the same thing in Topeka in the first round of Prostock. Too much power off the line and could never get the smith truck to hook. Mark Ventling who had the slowest truck in the field beat him. Mark ended up taking second in Prostock. Fastest guy usually doesn't win.

Unit453

How fast was I going?
Sep 20, 2008
Florida
thetruckstop.us
Ben, Ferman, Todd, Hosedragger and crew, good to see you guys and meet some new faces. It's been a few years. Welcome to my town and hope you guys are enjoying this 80 degree winter weather like I'am. I thought about running the Crown Vic but I didnt want to embarass anyone with my blistering 16 second quarter mile times, not to mention, most people who saw me put their beers down and walked the opposite direction...:D

If you guys are gonna be back there tomorrow, I can try and swing back by early again at around ~2-ish.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Well crap, a .4 protree and that doesn't happen unless you really jump it. Congratulations Matt and to all the competitors, sucks to have the quickest truck still running and then red light. I'm sure Seth is kicking his butt too, he got put out by the slowest truck in the field and beat himself as well. He did the same thing in Topeka in the first round of Prostock. Too much power off the line and could never get the smith truck to hook. Mark Ventling who had the slowest truck in the field beat him. Mark ended up taking second in Prostock. Fastest guy usually doesn't win.

Not sure why they would select a .5 tree unless they were permitting delay boxes.

Anything running 11's or better will redlight on a .5 with a solid launch.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Not sure why they would select a .5 tree unless they were permitting delay boxes.

Anything running 11's or better will redlight on a .5 with a solid launch.

That's what NADM uses and what most guys back there are use to I think. Note the two guys who race NHRDA the most Jeff and Matt both had issues with the light.